General Dating Questions/my life issues

Question
Hello, I want to tell you something and hopefully you can help me.
Some background info - I am a 28yo male, married for a couple of years and have been suffering on and off from depression for a good few years. Most of my depression is related to me and my personality. I should try to explain a bit more. I have always been a quiet and shy person. I get on well with pretty much anyone but I dont have any close friends, even among members of my family who I rarely see. I guess at times I feel lonely and would like to be more 'normal' (you probably hate that word but there it is). The situation is probably not helped by my wife working out of the country during the week and only back at weekends. Lately I have tried to be a bit more sociable with my work friends and also my wifes sister and her partner (just together, not married or engaged). I have been to see a counseller to talk about my depression and other issues for a few weeks. This week was a very tough week, I think things just got on top of me a bit too much - being lonely, cold weather, wife away etc.. and a bad week in work. On one of the evenings, my wifes sister came round for a cup of tea and a chat and I guess she could see something wasnt quite right with me and was asking questions. I guess I was at a particularly low point so I blurted out everything about how I had been feeling lately etc... and had a bit of a cry. My wifes sister offered me a hug which is just what i needed. However, as we separated, I kissed her. Im not really too sure what happened next, I think she was just surprised and caught offguard really while I apologised. Im not sure how long she stayed before getting a taxi, might have been 5mins or 30mins, its all a blur. Since then I have thought of nothing else. It's probably not helped by the fact that I find my sister in law very attractive and I think about her quite a bit while masturbating during the week/in shower etc... Ive even fantasised about her wearing her bridesmaid's dress for me. I guess all of this has me more confused than ever!
What do you think about my situation?

Answer
I was able to read your issues with depression, loneliness, relationships, and monogamy.  Damien, you may not be aware of the fact that everything you are experiencing is normal, even not understanding your feelings is normal, and that is why I am here for you.
Depression is one of those things that just continue to poke at you until you feel so disconnected from others outside of yourself that you end up driving yourself mad. But it really does not have to end in madness. We are so fortunate to be living in a day and age where helpful information is right at is finger tips so here is what I want for you to do Damien, I want you to CLICK this link http://b8373vw07fbw3w62l7dw3fjz62.hop.clickbank.net/ and review Matt’s video, I think it will help you; also, I would advise that you do not tell your wife about kissing her sister, there is nothing good that can come out of her getting wind of this information. If you love your wife man, look at it like this; “Shit Happens”, and forget about it, hopefully her sister will not say anything either, email me back and let me know how things work out.  

General Dating Questions

Chakara