General Dating Questions/Suggest

I m.27 yrs old and I have been in relation for almost two years. 6
months back he left me and came back after 2
months apologizing and saying that he still loves
me. I accepted his apology and again we tied in a
relationship. Now for almost 2 weeks I observed
some changes in his behaviour . He was talking to
me but not wholeheartedly. I felt as if he is
finding reason for break up. As being a straight
forward person I directly ask him if he wants
break up i m ready to step back but he refused
and still dint find any improvement in his
behaviour . I got angry and to test him I
abandoned talking to him. For 3 days he tried to
contact me but I dint respond after than I dint
hear from his side. Now plz suggest whether I
took the right step. I m missing him now, will he
get back to me again himself or i contact him or
I forget him. Please tell what do if do now?

3 days is a long time to test your boyfriend and it may have left him insecure about your whereabouts. From what you have said, I feel that your boyfriend tried to contact you, which shows he does care. People exhaust their options after a while but he did try initially.

I would suggest that you contact him (ring him, so he can't just ignore your texts, as you did) and explain why you did it, even if you feel stupid in saying so. Explain how you felt and that you were upset with everything, maybe don't mention that you were testing him but it is important that he is aware and understands what's going on with you emotionally. Do not try to hurt him as payback for the way he made you feel.

Communication really is the key here. You need to talk about why he left, your insecurities from that and how wish to go forward.

All the best.

General Dating Questions

I can answer questions on how to meet people, confidence, what to do for the best dates, problems within relationships, how to interact with your partner and how to end relationships amicably and politely. More specifically, I am best at answering issues pertaining to trust, honesty, openness, fear and communication within relationships. It is important to know that everyone loves differently and we must first identify how a partner (or prospective) partner loves, in order to understand them. I cannot answer questions on whether or not someone sounds like they are interested, people are all different when they like or do not like people. I cannot tell you how someone may react or how a situation will end but merely offer you my advice on the subject.

I do not have professional experience in the area but my knowledge of psychology, teamed with forever being an agony aunt when it comes to relationships means that I have answered many questions on relationships and am proud to say I have seen quite a few relationships flourish with my advice. I am used to surveying people and guiding them in my daily working life. Due to this, I can read situations very well, often putting a much needed outside perspective to good use.

BSc (Hons) Psychology