General Dating Questions/what to do

Not sure if you can give me some advice or not.

I recently met a man and we have been texting and emailing for about 3 months. He told me that he preferred this to talking on the phone as it was easier.

Initially he contacted me, but now im finding that I have to initiate contact with him ie text, emails etc. He does respond, but it would be nice if he took the lead. How do I ask him to show some initiation politely

Don't ask him to.  You shouldn't have to.  If he's into you at all you won't need to try to get him to initiate anything.  If you stop initiating and he never picks up the slack, what does that tell you?  Feelings aren't mutual.  Give it a shot and see.  Worst case scenario you learn that you don't have to waste any more time.

General Dating Questions

Larry Luv

There are no questions that I can not answer. I am well known for my no-nonsense, straight to the point answers. My answers may hurt your feelings, but they will be the truth. I always try to do my best to help one understand the WHY, not just the how or what.

I have been a relationship counselor in various aspects for over 15 years. I have counseled people from the lowest levels of the community to the highest. My training includes a number of certifications in behavioral science.

T and A

I have numerous certificates in behavioral science, demeanors, and non-verbal communication. I also hold a Bachelors in FWP Psychology.