General Dating Questions/Love life

Question
Hi, I'm Harry. I'm 20 years old. I'm dating a girl. She's 19. I really love her and she loves me. Hopefully we'll get married after we finish our studies. We have never been with anyone else before and we're both virgins. Now, we've both agreed that we're not going to have sex before marriage. But we do have a physical relationship. We kiss, make out, she gives me a great blowjob. The blowjob feels so good but the problem is I can't last long when she's working her tongue and mouth on my penis. How can I last longer while she blows me? It feels so good that I want it to last longer. And since she's pleasuring me so well, I want to repay her somehow. But she tells me that she doesn't want me to go down on her vagina and that she won't like it. Is there any other way I can pleasure her the way she pleasures me? Thank you

Answer
It's only pleasure if she lets you do it.  Make sure she's comfortable enough to let you know what you're doing right and wrong.  Don't take offense to criticism she gives you.  Everyone is different.
As far as lasting longer, the only thing you can do is masturbate every morning and night, practice trying to last longer when doing that.  It's always a good idea to "Clean the pipes" before a big date.  Not sure why you care about lasting longer during a BJ.  Cumming fast during a bj is kind of a compliment to her and her skills.

General Dating Questions

Larry Luv