General Dating Questions/age

i love this girl that is 7 years younger .

me = 20
she = 13 to 14

we met in a online game .

she said she was 17 so i thought it was ok .

as the time passed i fell in love .

but with time she gave another age .

now she says that she is 15 .

i don't care because the mutual love was to great .

later on she said her real age 13 .

now i still don't care and the love has grown so much .

im not planning anything illegal since i don't think about sex .

i want her at my side for ever .

q. is this ok ?

Well Chris, thank you for your question and it seems you have quite a situation on your hands. You have fallen in love and have found that it is potentially illegal if you take it any further or at the least highly morally wrong....Well no matter how it got to this, here is the only thing to do now....introduce yourself to her parents and state your intentions are honorable, you will abide by their wishes and you are totally willing to wait for any further movement in this relationship...(remembering that even parents can not legally give you the OK to have sex with their 13 year old even if the girl complies), by you being a good man,(and I believe you are),and truly in love, this will be a cake walk compared to the complications and legal ramifications that can develop from an affair with a 13 year old. I understand love and it must be tearing you apart but for your own good, both families and hers please consider my words, or find someone else....this is not easy advice, it is hard but it is the very best I can give you from my heart. From my perspective as a counselor my advice would be "Run, do not walk away Run till your heart falls out of your chest) maybe then you can have a chance to look at it and have an honest chat about the real world. I wish I had better news for you. Good life...Great loves...

General Dating Questions

Robert Lee

I was lucky to have a grandmother that was wise beyond her years and she passed information on to me. She gave me the most important piece of information anyone could possess in order to understand people. She taught me that everybody is the same.
People all share similiar dislikes and likes, they thrive on the same things, they are discouraged by the same things. She taught me to not see color in the way I conducted my life.

I have been a member of certain organizations that were designed to assist people in moments of crisis.

I can honestly say that any advice I give would be as unbiased as possible. Basically I just pass along things I have learned in life to other's in hopes that it will help them find peace. We do this by looking inside ourselves, learning to relate to other people, to sympathize with their pain and to truly try to help. for Romantic Gifts

Check out This Site and you are sure to get plenty of hugs and kisses

I will try to answer questions in the following categories:

Abusive Relationships, Coping with Loneliness, Coping with Older/Younger Relationships, Dating at Midlife, Dealing with Crushes, Expressing Yourself to Others, General Dating Questions, How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams, How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams, How to Breakup/Deal With Break Ups, Deal With Cheaters, How to Deal with Jealousy, How to Deal with Parents Interfering with Your Relationships and more...

I have experience in newspaper and radio journalism. Lifelong observer of the human element. I have been in management most of my life. Military background. I have met many people from different cultures. I have traveled across the US several times and have had the oppotunity to see many facets of people. And I have made my own mistakes and learned from them.

I have listened to a lot of stories that people have told me over the years. And I remember those situations and stories. I have listened to people in outreach programs, people in jails, couples experiencing break-up problems from the time I was 5 years old.