General Dating Questions/confused

Question
QUESTION: .i'm 21 female.
i'm a medico.abt 7-8 months back i developed a crush on this guy 2 yrs senior to me.we were posted in the same ward. sometimes i got the feeling that he looked at me too which only led me to like him more. he talked to me once on his own,something abt the subject itself and that was all for our interaction.then the posting came to an end and i didn't see him for like 4 months or so.
then our exam time came and i used to go to our library to study(for like 20 days before the exams).surprisingly i found him there too day after day.on the first day tht he saw me there he looked at me for more than the usual glance.but maybe just because he recognised me.and then everyday i used to go there just so that i cud see him.when he used to leave or if he did not come for a day i used to get seriously off beat.
then after a few days our eyes met and i felt like there was definately something there.thereafter i wud see him everyday looking at me atleast once.i don't usually giv guys "the look" back but to him i did one day and  i swear evn he was looking at  me that day for like 15 secs.and sure it got awkward after that.
that day we were kind of sitting opposite to each other(but the library has small cubicles so u can't see the person in front of u). but wenevr i got up he wud look at me..and that day i cud have been 95% sure tht he too liked me.
but then again nothing happened coz my exams started frm the day after this so i had to stop going to the library
after this episode before we had our final exams i had again gone to the lib once to study.i was totally engrossed into my subject when after some time i saw him come sit in the seat opposite me..i don't kno whether he had seen me.anyway when i got up to leave fr a break he kept looking at me!and i kept looking down while gathering my stuff coz for some reason i find it very hard to look directly at him..
then our finals started and i didn't see him for a month..
now a new session has started since jan and i've seen him close to 3 times..once we were face to face..
problem is that i'm really attracted to this guy and i don't kno what to do abt it.and i don't kno if he likes me..earliar i had the hope that maybe he'd ask me out after the exams coz he's like totally free now..but i don't see that happening anymore..and i still try to forget abt him but i keep bumping into him at places..earliar i had never even seen him before in the college!
and wenevr i see him i get like totally disoriented for that day and there's this gut wrenching feeling i get..i don't know wht to do.
i sent him a friend request on facebook like 6-7 months back so he CAN contact me if he wants..i think he's shy too..i haven't seen him talking to many ppl so sometimes i feel that might be the reason.but don't suggest tht i go talk to him cause i really can't do it.and we don't hav any common friends
i look good and guys usually like me but i don't kno wht this guy's problem is.arrgghh i've never been this upset abt some guy i've never even talked to!please help"

ANSWER: Hi,

You really like that guy and are waiting for him to make the first move but if he is not doing that you will have to do it. If you don't want to talk to him directly then maybe you can chat with him on facebook sometimes. You should try to increase your interaction so that even if he feels comfortable enough around you to start a conversation. You can also talk to him about your subjects and study his body language. Also, you can talk with someone who knows him from your class or elsewhere and get to know him better.

If you keep bumping into him he might be trying to talk to you specially if he has no reason to be there. Its possible that he doesn't want to talk with you in front of your friends so try to see if he approaches you when you are alone.

I hope this helps. Don't hesitate to ask me if you have any other questions.

QUESTION: thanks abhi.but you see the thing is that i'm a big time introvert. so far i've seen him online on fb only twice.he doesn't access his account much.
i cud talk to him face to face or smile at him if we ever got posted in the same ward again..but there's very less possibilty tht that'l happen. its unlikely that i'l see him again bcoz  he's an intern now and  everyone's schedules are so different and i've never seen him hanging around in the college campus.
me starting a conversation on fb if he ever does come online wud come across as desperate as its gotten pretty awkward between us.
and he doesn't try to bump into me coz all these 3 times i saw him in the most random ways.
i think that accepting it'll not happen between us wud be the best for me but for some reason i can't forget abt this guy.i mean crushes happen all the time and u gradually forget abt them but its not happening this time.for alli kno its just getting stronger.. i've never really been this attracted to someone.and not that he's very gud looking or famous or anything..i don't kno wht it is.ever since this new session has started i'm always waiting that i'l maybe see him somewher.i keep thinking abt him most of the times..its seriously pissing me off now

Answer

Since you won't get a chance to meet with him it will be best to stop thinking about him. I guess you had gotten used to seeing him and that's why you are missing him. There is no chance of anything happening between you so you are just wasting your time thinking about him. If you meet him some time you can have a talk otherwise it will be best if you don't think about him and try to move on.

Hope this helps. Contact me if you have any other questions.

General Dating Questions

Abhi