General Dating Questions/Does this girl like me ?.,

There is a girl at my university who is really popular and Iím just wondering if she may like me. Iím not used to girls fancying me, especially if their popular. From the past 2 months, I remember one time where we both passed each other in the uni halls, and I noticed her looking back at me, as she went in the opposite direction. Also, I was doing food shopping & saw her with her friends in the same place. As we were queuing to be served, she was at the front with her friends. As I was chatting to my friend, I looked ahead & caught her staring at me whilst my back was turned. As soon as I caught her, she Ďimmediatelyí looked away & didnít look back again. Even when she was passing by me to leave, she just looked straight ahead so I didnít think anything of it. A week later I was sitting in the canteen area with a friend & it was only us 2 inside. The girl suddenly came in with her friend & she noticed me straight away. The thing is, she kinda had that look about her as if to say ďitís that guy againí. After she got a snack, she decided to sit down on the table Ďnext to usí, even though she could have sat anywhere else in the canteen. Not only that, she sat in a position opposite me so she clearly got a clear look at me, which made me a little embarrassed.
Iíve never spoken to her but I have spoken to a friend of hers before. Now I could easily be wrong, but I have a feeling she may like me, even though every other guy wants her. Are any of these signs of interest or not? Iím 22 btw.

Hey Dan,

well you're right I do sense some sort of interest in you. It seems as though she's trying to "play it cool" with the whole, "I'm going to look at him and as soon as he looks my direction, I'm going to pretend I didn't see him". Best bet to find out forsure is to talk to her, get to know her a little bit more. See if her personality truly fits yours, aside from the fact that you're attracted to her. If you find that the conversation is flowing well, get her number, call her, make plans. Play it like a man and a gentleman. Your instances definitely give me a good feeling of connection between the two of you. Gather up the courage to speak to her, it'll do you good in the short run because it's either she likes you or she doesn't, but either way you'll have an answer as opposed to playing the guessing game. Just because she's popular and many guys may want to date her, doesn't mean anything. Never look at yourself as the other guy or the odd one out, you're special and amazing and she'd be lucky to date you.

As Nike would say, JUST DO IT!

Best Regards and please fill me in with how it goes.

General Dating Questions

I can answer almost everything. I am religious person who strongly believes in G-d. If spiritual guidance is also something that you are seeking for, then I am careful and competent in that region. I am also very aware that it's hard to ask for help, with that being said, I am sensitive to others feelings and have gone through hardships in relationships, which demonstrates a quality of empathy and consciousness when it comes to everyday dating situations. I can answer break-up confusions/confusions in dating in general. I can NOT read minds and can answer to the best of my ability in regards to the detail you provide me. With that in consideration, please do not send me pages of information. Pick the most important and effective way to explain the problem and we can make this our problem and our solution together.

I have been in confusing relationships. Most of all I was in a 5 year relationship that really helped me in developing my intellect and sensitivities, which also played a huge role in discovering myself and those around me.

Chai Life Line; deals with special needs children

Bachelor of Arts in English Literature Certified teacher in Canada; recognized internationally