General Dating Questions/Is this girl interested?

Question
There is a girl at my university who is really popular and I’m just wondering if she may like me. I’m not used to girls fancying me, especially if their popular. From the past 2 months, I remember one time where we both passed each other in the uni halls, and I noticed her looking back at me, as she went in the opposite direction. Also, I was doing food shopping & saw her with her friends in the same place. As we were queuing to be served, she was at the front with her friends. As I was chatting to my friend, I looked ahead & caught her staring at me whilst my back was turned. As soon as I caught her, she ‘immediately’ looked away & didn’t look back again. Even when she was passing by me to leave, she just looked straight ahead so I didn’t think anything of it. A week later I was sitting in the canteen area with a friend & it was only us 2 inside. The girl suddenly came in with her friend & she noticed me straight away. The thing is, she kinda had that look about her as if to say “it’s that guy again’. After she got a snack, she decided to sit down on the table ‘next to us’, even though she could have sat anywhere else in the canteen. Not only that, she sat in a position opposite me so she clearly got a clear look at me, which made me a little embarrassed.
I’ve never spoken to her but I have spoken to a friend of hers before. Now I could easily be wrong, but I have a feeling she may like me, even though every other guy wants her. Are any of these signs of interest or not? I’m 22 btw.

Answer
There does appear to be signs of interest but instead of guessing you should have approached her, introduced yourself, and been a little more outgoing. Instead of worrying about her saying no,  you could have focused on how sweet life would have been if she would have said yes…right? I always recommend the best information products on the market and in your case I would like for you to really take a look at this product, you do not have to buy, but see if my recommendation is accurate:

•   New! Introverted, Shy Men - Enjoy A More Social, Outgoing Life Instead Of Sitting In Front Of The Computer On A Friday Night Thinking Of All The Events You Weren't Invited To…act now by clicking this link http://tinyurl.com/aqmav5b

…have fun buddy and go talk to this girl.

General Dating Questions

Chakara