General Dating Questions/Jealousy

So i want to know if him just being insecure or jealous. So my girlfriend is hanging out with this guy while him at work. My co-workers say she might be cheating on me. I don't like her being all alone with her. Am i being territorial? is there some sort of trust issues? i don't like it one bit. he was over with her from 7-10 at night and i wasn't even able to see her that day due to work. should i hang out with some other girl all alone? what should i do? should i make her jealous? five already approached her and asked her but , of course she said no, like every other girl that has ever cheated on anyone. i am legitimately pissed off about this and would like to know what i should do. So what should i do?

Hello Adam!

Did you bother to read this before you sent it (no, of course you didn't). It's very difficult to understand what you're asking me when you don't even care what you're saying. Come on here! Don't be technology's bitch! Get some control over what you're sending out by just reading it BEFORE you click "send" and fixing things to be clear.

Is this girl your legitimate "girlfriend" or just someone you're dating? That makes a ton of difference here.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

I'm able to answer any sort of question related to the approach, meeting people, dating, sex, relationships, break-ups, non-legal marriage and divorce questions, and anything in between. I've helped over 30,000 people with their individual issues. IMPORTANT: Please, PLEASE don't ask me, "what was he thinking..." or "why did he say..." types of questions! I DO NOT READ MINDS! There are 1,001 reasons why someone does what they do, says what they say or thinks what they think. If you *REALLY* want to know what they were thinking, saying or why they were acting that way - go ask them! Be sure to check out my FAQ's on my website at: You can email me directly at:

I am the author of the books "Being a Man in a Woman`s World I & II" and "1001 Places and Techniques to Meet Great Women" and 11 others. I`ve spent the last 20 years studying the art and science of every aspect of relationships, and have answered over 30,000 letters from readers all over the world. My main focus is men`s relationships with women, but I also have many female readers and answer questions for them regularly as well.

Doctor of Philosophy