General Dating Questions/love

My question is, will i ever find love?

To answer your question simply, yes. Thereís no timetable for finding love, and everyone finds it at different times. You should try to go out more and try to meet new people. Some people are lucky to have it fall in their laps the first time they go out, other have to search hard to find love. In the meantime, donít get hung up that others seem to have it easier than you. Remember, the grass always seems greener on the other side.

I hope this helps. Write to me if you have any other questions.

General Dating Questions

I can answer basic questions about relationships like how to meet the right person, how to express your feelings, how to cope with long distance relationships. I cannot answers psychological issues. I believe that being a young person I can understand teenage issues much better.

I believe everyone has some experience about dating once they reach their 20s. I've had long distance relationships, gone through bad break-up, struggled through difficult times and learnt to accept others. I believe I have enough knowledge to understand other's problems and I am willing to help them.

College Bachelor Degree