General Dating Questions/Does this popular girl like me??

There is a girl at my university who is really popular and Iím just wondering if she may like me. Iím not used to girls fancying me, especially if their popular. From the past 2 months, I remember one time where we both passed each other in the uni halls, and I noticed her looking back at me, as she went in the opposite direction. Also, I was doing food shopping & saw her with her friends in the same place. As we were queuing to be served, she was at the front with her friends. As I was chatting to my friend, I looked ahead & caught her staring at me whilst my back was turned. As soon as I caught her, she Ďimmediatelyí looked away & didnít look back again. Even when she was passing by me to leave, she just looked straight ahead so I didnít think anything of it. A week later I was sitting in the canteen area with a friend & it was only us 2 inside. The girl suddenly came in with her friend & she noticed me straight away. The thing is, she kinda had that look about her as if to say ďitís that guy againí. After she got a snack, she decided to sit down on the table Ďnext to usí, even though she could have sat anywhere else in the canteen. Not only that, she sat in a position opposite me so she clearly got a clear look at me, which made me a little embarrassed.
Iíve never spoken to her but I have spoken to a friend of hers before. Now I could easily be wrong, but I have a feeling she may like me, even though every other guy wants her. Are any of these signs of interest or not? Iím 22 btw.

Well it is on the surface a good sign that she is at least not opposed to being near you, which is all you can really guess by the info. I personally would allow her to make  her move more clearly, if she is this interested she will probably continue to try and gain your eye a little while longer. As you show interest but not make a move she will probably take on a more aggressive role, but don't wait too long. Or if you feel lucky, why not ask her friend if the girl would like to meet you for lunch or coffee? That way if you are wrong only a few people know. Good luck, great loves....

General Dating Questions

Robert Lee

I was lucky to have a grandmother that was wise beyond her years and she passed information on to me. She gave me the most important piece of information anyone could possess in order to understand people. She taught me that everybody is the same.
People all share similiar dislikes and likes, they thrive on the same things, they are discouraged by the same things. She taught me to not see color in the way I conducted my life.

I have been a member of certain organizations that were designed to assist people in moments of crisis.

I can honestly say that any advice I give would be as unbiased as possible. Basically I just pass along things I have learned in life to other's in hopes that it will help them find peace. We do this by looking inside ourselves, learning to relate to other people, to sympathize with their pain and to truly try to help. for Romantic Gifts

Check out This Site and you are sure to get plenty of hugs and kisses

I will try to answer questions in the following categories:

Abusive Relationships, Coping with Loneliness, Coping with Older/Younger Relationships, Dating at Midlife, Dealing with Crushes, Expressing Yourself to Others, General Dating Questions, How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams, How to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams, How to Breakup/Deal With Break Ups, Deal With Cheaters, How to Deal with Jealousy, How to Deal with Parents Interfering with Your Relationships and more...

I have experience in newspaper and radio journalism. Lifelong observer of the human element. I have been in management most of my life. Military background. I have met many people from different cultures. I have traveled across the US several times and have had the oppotunity to see many facets of people. And I have made my own mistakes and learned from them.

I have listened to a lot of stories that people have told me over the years. And I remember those situations and stories. I have listened to people in outreach programs, people in jails, couples experiencing break-up problems from the time I was 5 years old.