General Dating Questions/relationship help

Question
Hello. I need your advice. I am 33 year old guy who met 34 year old lady. We had 3 dates already. First one was walk in a park and a restaurant, second one was walk in the park, on a third one we went to a movie and then restaurant. In a movie, I held her hand and put my arm on her leg. I hugged her several times. During all the physical contact, she did not mind me touching her, but never tried to initiate physical contact herself. In the end of our last date, she said when that she will be available to meeting me next weekend.
We told each other a lot of info about each other.
I told her I would call her in the middle of the week.
Do you think it is OK to ask her to invite her to come to my place to watch a movie? If not, what do you suggest me to do? I do really like her. However, if I come to strong on her, I may lose her. Please advise.

Answer
Hello Denis!

Wow! Are you going to pick her up in your horseless carriage and bring her a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates too? Maybe you can take her on that new-fangled contraption called the "ferris wheel" at the county fair! Ohhhh! You held her hand, huh? Wow - so bold!

Holy shit Denis! You have NOTHING to worry about regarding coming on "too strong". In fact, this dating situation you have barely has a pulse! Three dates and this is where you are?

If you're looking to make absolutely sure this girl becomes your buddy - and absolutely NOTHING more - you're well on your way. In fact, you've already arrived. This poor girl is probably wondering what exactly you want because it's obvious you're not looking for anything that men and women look for.

So, to your question: yes, it's entirely ok to invite her over to your place to watch a movie. You'll probably need a chaperon however. Maybe her father would be willing to come along?

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
818.334.8826
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder