General Dating Questions/showering together...

Question
hello,

I was wondering how to approach the topic of showering with my girlfriend, we been together for like about a month, we have never seen each other naked before... also, I feel like saying "I love you " to her, and was wondering when will it be appropriate to say such phrase?

Answer
Hello Kevin!

You've told me nothing about where you are in the relationship, how old you are or anything that would give me the slightest clue as to how to help you. Depending on (potentially) a lot of things just inviting her to take a shower with you and offering to scrub her back if she does yours might work.

Second, just because you "feel like it" is NOT a good reason to say those words, "I love you". You say them when you feel them - not just because you "feel like it". After a month, I sincerely doubt you truly love her; but time isn't the issue. It's the proper sense of it that makes every bit of difference.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
818.334.8826
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and "Love and Sex"
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III"

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder