General Dating Questions/showering together...

Question
hello,

I was wondering how to approach the topic of showering with my girlfriend, we been together for like about a month, we have never seen each other naked before... also, I feel like saying "I love you " to her, and was wondering when will it be appropriate to say such phrase?

Answer
I know it's hard not to tell someone how you feel when you love them but that it can also be just as hard to do so as well, as I am sure you realize this or you would not be be wondering when the time would be appropriate, a true inner feeling of love comes in time and "the time will tell you both" but as a rule after you've known each other for At least a few months, as for showering I would wait until after sex has come into your relationship and make it as special as the sex was, #maybe try a relaxing romantic herbal bubble bath with candles,rose petals, music and conversation#. Remember if this is the "one" you want to make memories to last a life time. Good luck and "Happy New Year"!!

General Dating Questions

Robert Lee