General Dating Questions/arranging a date for someone else

Question
Hello, PracticalHappines,

I am a guy and I have a female friend.

My female friend has said in repeated occasions that
she wanted to have a bf ( she's been to several dates).

I want to arrange a date for her, but I feel awkward
as a guy to arrange a date for a girl.

I know a guy who's single and he's not currently dating anyone.
How can I approach my female friend and arrange a date between the 2?

Thank you

Answer
Hello, Jake.   

This should be flattering to both of them. You can tell the guy that you want to introduce him to a girl that you think he might like and you can tell the same to the girl, and then give the girl's number to the guy if they are both ok with that.
Or, you can arrange to all of you to meet over coffee, dinner, drinks, etc... so that they can themselves figure out if they want to go out and get to know each other. I am not a fan of such 2+1 gatherings, but they sometimes work, especially if they think it would be too awkward for the guy to just call her.

Thanks

PH

General Dating Questions

PracticalHappiness.com