General Dating Questions/arranging a date for someone else

Hello, PracticalHappines,

I am a guy and I have a female friend.

My female friend has said in repeated occasions that
she wanted to have a bf ( she's been to several dates).

I want to arrange a date for her, but I feel awkward
as a guy to arrange a date for a girl.

I know a guy who's single and he's not currently dating anyone.
How can I approach my female friend and arrange a date between the 2?

Thank you

Hello, Jake.   

This should be flattering to both of them. You can tell the guy that you want to introduce him to a girl that you think he might like and you can tell the same to the girl, and then give the girl's number to the guy if they are both ok with that.
Or, you can arrange to all of you to meet over coffee, dinner, drinks, etc... so that they can themselves figure out if they want to go out and get to know each other. I am not a fan of such 2+1 gatherings, but they sometimes work, especially if they think it would be too awkward for the guy to just call her.

General Dating Questions

Whether you are a man or a woman facing a challenge or an issue at any stage of your dating life or romantic interaction / relationship with your partner, I can provide you with specific, practical, and effective advice on the steps you can take to successfully deal with those challenges and build a dramatically better romantic life. Also, if any of the topics below are of a particular interest or concern to you - do not hesitate to contact me: Approaching and attracting people. Where and how to meet people. Buggest turn-ons and turn-offs for both sexes. Signs of attraction and lack of attraction early on and later in a relationship. Communication skills for creating attraction, effective flirting. Ideas for first date and subsequent dates. Self-esteem, confidence, fear of rejection, body language. Sexual and physical escalation. Dealing with break-ups / rejections. Preventing and dealing with problems in long-term relationships. I provide non-mainstream, unique, and proven to be effective advice that will shed light of truth and clear many of the common misconceptions about what makes a relationship work and what common challenges defeat relationships at any stage. To find out more about me go to

Sold over 50 audio programs on various dating issues ( I have come all the way from being single and not being able to meet women to having a wonderful girlfriend for over 3 and a half years after having an abundant dating experience prior to meeting her. I helped many of my male and female friends to literally transform their dating life through specific and practical advice after they experienced for themselves how useless the typical, popular advice is.

BA in Philosophy and JD.