General Dating Questions/How we communicate when fighting

Question
when my guy and I argue, he only shows me his "hard emotions" like anger and defensiveness and hides all of his "soft emotions" like sadness, hurt, guilt, shame, and fear. I know he's protecting himself but it makes me feel like I'm talking to a stranger instead of the man I love. How can I get him to open up instead?

I show him that I still care when we fight and I show my emotions and pain that losing him would cause. He calls me names like "psycho" and "crazy" and has a "take it or leave it attitude." I know he cares just as much as I do and just wants to jump to the point where the fight is over, but during the fight its like he forgets that we're fighting FOR US and it feels like he's just fighting AGAINST ME. Even when we're arguing, we're supposed to be on the same team.

How can I fix this issue?

Answer
If you want him to respect you and love you, and your confident that he loves you then play this game; leave him, when doing so, stick to your guns. If he cares he'll come crawling back, because men forget what they have but they always know what they stand to lose.

P.S. only play this game if you are confident that he cares.  

General Dating Questions

Chakara