General Dating Questions/should i contact him or not??

Hi. I asked you a question in the last day or two about a guy I was seeing very briefly for just sex.  I wanted to know your opinion on whether he was attracted to me because he was desperate for sex a few of the times we were together. I have a few more questions about this man that I would like your advice on, please.  I have not seen him in over two months and we have not spoken.  I am not seeing anyone and, being human, would like to have sex sometimes. I don't really want to go looking for just anyone out there; this guy and I were in the same high school graduating class. Anyway, we last slept together over two months ago. A few days after that, I was going to send him a message and saw that he totally blocked me on this site that we had talked on and communicated on. We didn't talk by phone and don't have each other's numbers. I have no idea why he blocked me, but like I said, he likes to be with different women and is not into committed relationships. I know that he is not married. We also live 45 minutes from each other, and I would LIKE to think that had something to do with why he did this.  However, he is on Facebook, and so far has not blocked me from that.  I realize that he maybe found a woman closer to home, but maybe just simply did not want to see me anymore.  What is your thinking on why he blocked me?  Also, I want to leave a message on his facebook and ask him if he wants to see me again.  I really don't know what to think and what his feelings for me are, of course.  But I would like to have sex at least occasionally if I can.  I have no other prospects right now, either.  Should I contact him and just casually tell him that he can come over again if he wants to?  Or should I wait for him to contact me if he is (ever) interested again?  So I would like to know what your opinion is on him cutting me off from this dating site that we talked on, and should I leave him a message on facebook or not?  Also, I know that he tried to contact one of our classmates who happens to be a friend of mine (he doesn't know we are friends), but she is not interested and is in a relationship.  This happened within the last couple weeks-he tried to contact her two or three times.  On Facebook. She did not respond to him.  So it appears that he is not with anyone at the moment, but I could be wrong.  Thank you for your advice.

Hi, Holly. I don't think you have anything to lose by contacting him. Since you don't have any high expectations from him and are open and honest with yourself about your sexual needs, it's perfectly fine to reach out. The worst case scenario is you don't hear back from and you just move on.  

General Dating Questions

Whether you are a man or a woman facing a challenge or an issue at any stage of your dating life or romantic interaction / relationship with your partner, I can provide you with specific, practical, and effective advice on the steps you can take to successfully deal with those challenges and build a dramatically better romantic life. Also, if any of the topics below are of a particular interest or concern to you - do not hesitate to contact me: Approaching and attracting people. Where and how to meet people. Buggest turn-ons and turn-offs for both sexes. Signs of attraction and lack of attraction early on and later in a relationship. Communication skills for creating attraction, effective flirting. Ideas for first date and subsequent dates. Self-esteem, confidence, fear of rejection, body language. Sexual and physical escalation. Dealing with break-ups / rejections. Preventing and dealing with problems in long-term relationships. I provide non-mainstream, unique, and proven to be effective advice that will shed light of truth and clear many of the common misconceptions about what makes a relationship work and what common challenges defeat relationships at any stage. To find out more about me go to

Sold over 50 audio programs on various dating issues ( I have come all the way from being single and not being able to meet women to having a wonderful girlfriend for over 3 and a half years after having an abundant dating experience prior to meeting her. I helped many of my male and female friends to literally transform their dating life through specific and practical advice after they experienced for themselves how useless the typical, popular advice is.

BA in Philosophy and JD.