General Dating Questions/Girlfriend trouble

Deb wrote at 2013-11-21 07:02:24
nothing is impossible,don't give up only if u believe in to win her back is all within you!

You goal is to be the same person which your girlfriend loved more than any one else. A positive step from your side will be to allow her some space and time so that she can make decisions of her own free will. If you try to push her to come back, that will be your downfall. As soon as you stop calling her, she will think of it as a gesture that you respect her wishes and don't want to win her back by force.

Take a deep breathe and think what made her feel uncomfortable?

staying moderate is the way to win her back!

There is no need to worry if you are feeling lost because your partner walked out on you. If you truly love the other person and are determined to get her back into your life, then no matter how long it takes you should keep trying to win back with all sincerity[patience;The desperation to be with the person you love makes you wonder how to win your love back and rekindle the relationship once more. However, the dire need to get back the person you love can make people do a number of strange things which are of course totally wrong. So while your idea of displaying your love may be constant texting, sending small presents and flowers and worse, stalking every move of your ex, to the other person you will just end up looking like a maniac. Rather than acting desperate and begging your ex to come back, use these simple tips to know how to win love back into your life.Understanding the relationship problems and what went wrong can help you devise a plan to get the person back in your life. The problems in the relationship will crop up again if you do not understand and address it now. So if it was your possessiveness that made her run for her life, then you need to figure out if you can change it. Just telling the person you will and not really wanting to change, can spell disaster for the relationship all over again. So before you get all emotional and desperate for someone to return, figure out what you want and be honest to yourself. Address your own faults and baggage, forgive them and forgive yourself and move towards your new life one day at a time;Sometimes showing the other person that you are not at all worried about the outcome of the relationship and being happy can make the other person realize how much she misses you in their life.Once you utilize these tips, knowing how to win love back love becomes easy. Remember that in this case, impatience is your enemy so although losing someone can be rough, ask yourself hard questions, think about it and then approach the person you love. Consistency and patience is the key to the question of how to win love back. So if you are serious about your relationship, rebuild the trust and rekindle the affection that you once her or text her to keep yourself fresh on her mind,words like;I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart.Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you"Miss You each day , everday and all the time; "If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden;"When I was thinking of you I realized all the positive influences you had on my life, thank you."Laughter, acceptance, love...these are the things I think of whenever I think of you."Missing you gives me a feeling that you are not with me, but thinking of you keeps me with you always:)let her know she's on your mind.You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there''Life really is too short to hold back on how we feel,Sometimes all it takes is a short text message to let her know youre thinking of her, No matter where she is or what shes doing, you know youll put a smile on her face when she reads it.don't have to be Valentine day to be thought of.let her know;My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it's surprising how often they head in your direction.

I thought of you today, but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday and days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often speak your name. All I have are memories and a picture in frame.let her know yes u is still her up

Keep the conversation short and sweet, and say just enough that she starts thinking about you, too.

I just thought Id drop a line

To let you know I care

For youve been on my mind today

And I wanted to say Im always here for you

You may be out of my sight... but never out of my mind ...

Thinking of You.

Love her patiently. It may take time for her to come around. Don't be overwhelming and don't be in a rush. Wait for her to be ready for you again.

I believe in the power of prayer. I think praying is important, really important, especially if you're at your wit's end and you feel there is little chance you'll get your boyfriend or girlfriend back. People often see prayer as a last resort, but it's not...God

wants you to learn patience, love, sincerity, determination and optimism.ask him to open doors,He gave u that heart to love and be loved. Jeremiah 29;11 ask Him ;Please bring her back to me so we can at least start back as friends and build on that so that our love can grow together. Please answer my prayer. Father God, I pray that Your will be done in this situation. Thank You for the gift of love, the privilege of prayer, the blessings You pour out so generously.Father, I pray for Your perfect will to be done in both of these lives, for them to hear Your voice and in Your direction for them. In Jesus' name, Amen. Bless u,peace be unto u and peace be upon u forevermore  

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

I'm able to answer any sort of question related to the approach, meeting people, dating, sex, relationships, break-ups, non-legal marriage and divorce questions, and anything in between. I've helped over 30,000 people with their individual issues. IMPORTANT: Please, PLEASE don't ask me, "what was he thinking..." or "why did he say..." types of questions! I DO NOT READ MINDS! There are 1,001 reasons why someone does what they do, says what they say or thinks what they think. If you *REALLY* want to know what they were thinking, saying or why they were acting that way - go ask them! Be sure to check out my FAQ's on my website at: You can email me directly at:

I am the author of the books "Being a Man in a Woman`s World I & II" and "1001 Places and Techniques to Meet Great Women" and 11 others. I`ve spent the last 20 years studying the art and science of every aspect of relationships, and have answered over 30,000 letters from readers all over the world. My main focus is men`s relationships with women, but I also have many female readers and answer questions for them regularly as well.

Doctor of Philosophy