General Dating Questions/what do men want in bed?!!

Question
I am in my mid-thirties. My boyfriend cheated on me and I later found out through his new conquest (he's a womanizer, I have since learned) that he dumped me because I was "boring" in bed.  I found this surprising. I am vocal and am responsive.  I am overweight, so I don't do girl-on-top because I'm really bad at it.  But at the same time, he never expressed his opinions, either, such as what he would like, what we could do differently, and he always seemed satisfied.  What makes a woman "boring" in bed? What makes a woman "exciting" in bed. I'm surprised and confused.  Yes, I gave him oral sex and he even praised it.

Answer
Hello, Holley.

There could be many reasons why your boyfriend cheated on you and it often has nothing to do with who you are and what you do but with him wanting novelty and variety when it comes to sex.

Perhaps he got bored in bed of being with the same person and doing essential the same things over and over, regardless of how good they were.   

I wrote a brief article about this issue, but I am not sure if it applies to you:  

http://www.practicalhappiness.com/what-turns-men-off/

Thanks,

PH

General Dating Questions

PracticalHappiness.com