General Dating Questions/why is he messing with me like this?

Ok him and i dated for a year and one month. He broke up with me last june cuz he said he had been lying to me about somethings in our relationship and felt very guilty being with me,(he didnt cheat but he did lie alot about working overtime when he was actaully partying with friends)... i remained calm he seemed like he was gunna cry and begged me to not ignore him forever and begged me to still hang out with him and still keep in touch, the day after we met up, he said he was thinking about everything the day before and wants to make some positive changes in his life and told me i should find a guy who will treat me better..

then a week later we met up and i started crying and said i cant believe were not together and he said theres nothing we can do about it, and that he lost feelings for me, however, He begged me to stay in his life, i told him i cant trust him  anymore and he said " what?! dont think that!! i wont lie to you anymore and you never know what can happen in a year from now"...what did he mean by that??

anyways i avoided him for a while, i started  seeing a different guy but it only lasted a month..  but then we communicated again in august, he seemed very happy to hear from me. He said he wanted to hang out again but nothing ever happened. Last time we spoke was late august.

btw right after me and the new guy broke up, my ex created a facebook (he never had one before but he knew i always had one) and added me, thats how me and him started communicating again. I find it ironic that he created a facebook and used it to talk to me. However, after the last time we spoke, like a week after, in septemeber i deleted him. However is facebook is not on private and you can see everything.

Also another thing i want to add, he never really uses his facebook, he prob uploaded like 3 pics and only posted ONE song. The song is a rap song, its known for lyrics rather then the melody. The song goes like this "always be there for people even if they dont want you, When you have a good girl, keep her by your side, never let her go, and honest to her and if you get drunk dont hurt her".. I know he the music he listens to, he listens to them cuz he likes the lyrics. Was this to me? maybe?

why did he say all of this and now hasnt spoken to me since late august?

Never let a man play games with your head,heart,mind,time; he;s not worth to keep bringing baggage/drama back/forth in your life,not worth it,unhealthy situation,does not sound like he is committed nor relationship material. Woman up and move on to someone who will respect you and cherish you.the song/fb/lyrics a way of playing with ur head,make no further contact and not even check his fb out,he created it in first place to game you.Dating is time intensive, expensive both emotionally and in monetary terms, so whoever you choose has to be worth all the effort;Heed the warning signs for your own sanity.The basic truth is that if you are experiencing the signs between weeks 1-8 you should give up.There really are plenty more fish in the sea and if you are worried you are going to end up alone, you wonít, not many people really ever do. Donít waste your time with those who are not worth it, have higher standards, believe in yourself and respect yourself. If you have these things you will definitely get out early; these lyrics is non sense 'When you have a good girl, keep her by your side, never let her go, and honest to her' especially when its just a song but he cannot or have not Man up.He's not the man for you.A real true man is best fetailed as A man who is able to appreciate a woman and treat her like a queen. A man who can spend time with the guys and still make quality time for his special lady. He enjoys learning new things. He isnít afraid to admit when heís wrong and is willing to work on his weaknesses. Heís strong enough to take charge, and yet strong enough to let you take charge, too.Guess what a woman often does if a man is not quite up to her standards? She actually thinks she can turn him into that type of man. Many women feel they can change a man over time. Can you believe in this day and age, there are women who still think this is possible?some things that are just not adding up.his actions are saying something totally different, Let him go and move on. It will save you untold time and aggravation trying to figure out why the two of you are not a couple. Leave that man and drama alone.
Frustrations appear later so it is better to take the signs into consideration.
He also has plans for the future and you are not in the picture. His message is clear; he wants to be left alone,its Nov u haven't spoken since late Aug,he has some baggage going on in his heart and head,he only does to u what you allow and tolerate,in and out of ur life;Life is really about moving on.
so you should find stability elsewhere, not with him.
you wait...and wait. It is better to move on.Any change, any loss, does not make us victims. Others can shake you, surprise you, disappoint you, but they can't prevent you from acting, from taking the situation you're presented with and moving on. No matter where you are in life, no matter what your situation, you can always do something. You always have a choice and the choice can be power.Courage is not the absence of fear, but simply moving on with dignity despite that fear.If you're serious about moving on in your life, all you have to do at this point is be willing to have your path be an enlightened one.
Go out and have fun. Don't stay home and sulk, as it will only make you feel more miserable. Round up a group of friends and hit the town. Do something fun and exciting, such as a night of dancing or bar hopping. Plan a weekend beach or camping trip or take a quick out-of-town getaway. Going out with friends will remind you that being single can be just as fun as being in a relationship. It will also help to keep your mind off your ex.
Start dating again. After you have given yourself adequate time to get over your last relationship, consider getting back into the dating game. Allow yourself to fall in love again and enjoy the start of a new relationship. Be careful to not rush things and take the time to really let your partner into your life. Take care not to be consumed in this new union, or any other relationship, for that matter--you never know when another break-up may happen.Break every chain! feel free to email me as much as u desire,i am here to help;May God grant you peace within and strengthen your heart and keep u. bible read Jeremiah 29;11;hope to hear from u shorthly and i pray this helps;How can I ever forget?
You tell me forgiving begets forgetting.
Easier said than done.
I nurse my hurts and keep them close,
like treasured souvenirs.
Pry open my fists and force them loose.
It is time to move on,
even though I'm afraid of the road ahead,
what it looks like
without the distraction of old wounds.
You will have to push me.
You will have to help me see without distrust,
as a newborn sees.
The world is going to look different.
I am ready to envision it.
Dear Lord,

Help me put the past behind

Help me to move forward

Let all the bitterness leave my heart and

My sadness subside

Let love grow in my heart and

Beautiful dreams take the place of yesterdays

I will embrace all that enters my life and

Cherish the good and release the bad

Now and forever, from this day on

I give you Lord control of my life

Please give me the strength and

Remind me I am never alone.

please copy paste the following site  

General Dating Questions

I'm able to answer any sort of question related to the approach, meeting people,issues,resolving relationship, dating, sex, relationships, break-ups, non-legal marriage and divorce questions, self-confidence, and self-image. . I have numerous couples to resolve issues and drama's that come with relationships,here to help.My main focus is men`s relationships with women.I believe any situation can be resolved with understanding,charity. self-management, Personal development, stuck emotions, stress, relationships of all kinds, romantic, family or friendships.

I can answer questions on how to meet people, confidence, what to do for the best dates, problems within relationships, how to interact with your partner and how to end relationships politely.I am proud to say I have seen quite a few relationships flourish with my advice. I am very interest in helping others in this area,peace is always the solution.I hope more than anything that my advice and opinions will help give people perspective in their lives, and hopefully make them feel better about themselves and their situations. I am great at looking at many perspectives of a situation., I can help you understand why situations have not worked for you and how to how to overcome this challenge.

Friendship Center of Charlotte NC

Doctor of Philosophy;Stress Management Coaching

Relationship Counsellor;Stress Management coaching