General Dating Questions/Should I still speak to her?

I recently met this girl through friends of mine and I took her out on a date. We were flirting the whole time we showed interest in each other, and she had some troubled issues in the past that the average man would just say "no" to, but I accepted it and her pass made me more interested in her. We had a lot in common and the date went perfectly in my opinion. After couple of days she tells me that she wants to be friends because her ex wants her back and she has more feelings for him than me. Conflicted, I had made the decision to stay friends. But the longer I waited the more I felt like I wasted my time with her. I couldn't do what I wanted to do with her when we hung out alone. So eventually stopped talking to her cause I couldn't take see her anymore. I really like her but I just couldn't do it. Should I still talk to her or should I just move on.

My Card
My Card  
Hey Denzel,

I feel its best to move on in this situation and just keep the communication to a minimum. Even though, you guys have chemistry it not worth sticking around because it puts your love life on hold while she is in limbo. Its not fair to you-leave your options open. If she comes back torwards you in a romantic way make sure her mind is set and the ex is out of the picture. Thats only if your not moved on by that point which I know you will be.

Hope this helps  

General Dating Questions

Cleopatra Jade

I can answer any question! As a Integrated Master Life coach I help clients overcome personal challenges with my expert advice (Dating, family, self-management, Personal development, stuck emotions, stress, relationships of all kinds, romantic, family or friendships.

Cleopatra Jade is the name traveling and enjoying life to the fullest is my game. -From NY, now living in the fabulous Las Vegas! -Photo blogging, pictures of life and scenery are my thing, so I suppose I don't need to get a hobby! -Intuitive Counselor since 2005- Certified Master Life Coach in 2013, specializing in relationship advice. -Uber & UberEats Brand Influencer/Ambassador, getting the word out about how much of an amazing company Uber is for their outstanding ride services and UberEats food delivery. I'm a candid chick with a zany/ sarcastic sense of humor, who enjoys making people laugh and having a great time- because it's what's needed in this crazy world. In other words, I am all about humor and honesty. I appreciate genuine and people who pull no punches because it lets everyone know where they stand in your life and vice versa. It's how I approach life, business, and the way I work with my clients. I believe that you can be a professional but still be yourself and let your hair down; there's no need to be a stiff shirt, just to give the immpression of being a business person- be authentic. My quote since college: "Why is there a pill for everything else and not the "self's" you know self-awareness, self-righteous, the self-absorb and self-diluted?! Think about it; this would cure most pain in the asses." -Cleopatra

Trained and Certified in the following : A.A.S Psychology -Master Life Coaching -Life Coaching -Relationship workshop Facilitator -Happiness Coaching -Life purpose Coaching -Life Goal Success Coaching -Nero-linguistic programing, -Intuitive counseling -Reiki healing.." -Cleopatra