General Dating Questions/uncertainty

hi Becky
i met a real great guy who is what i want in a man. when we were friends he told me he was always walking out of relationships even if they were good ones, but he was tired of doing that and will like to marry now. we were friends for three months and after we started dating- but he said he only wanted to try it for six months. what happens after the six months, i dnt know.
it is three months into the relationship now but i dont think he is into me. he calls on average once a week but he texts alot. he once refused to pick my call because he claimed he was around his family. he cancelled our weekend date yesterday with an excuse he had series of meetings to attend over the weekend and he did not call me when i texted him to call me last night while he was only watching a movie.
i am uncertain about this guy. i am thinking of ending it but at the same time curious to see if he will walk out of the relationship as he says he always does. i need your opinion Becky.

while I appreciate your rebellious  personality, always take the simple way and do not walk into a pile of fire, even if that means you aren't as courageous. Do not put yourself in situations where you will find yourself hurt. He has presented himself several times in your relationship; he has cancelled on your plans, ignored your calls without calling you back and decides to only text you rather than call. Does not show me any good signs of a potential husband or yet, a man to say the least.

Run for the hills,

General Dating Questions

I can answer almost everything. I am religious person who strongly believes in G-d. If spiritual guidance is also something that you are seeking for, then I am careful and competent in that region. I am also very aware that it's hard to ask for help, with that being said, I am sensitive to others feelings and have gone through hardships in relationships, which demonstrates a quality of empathy and consciousness when it comes to everyday dating situations. I can answer break-up confusions/confusions in dating in general. I can NOT read minds and can answer to the best of my ability in regards to the detail you provide me. With that in consideration, please do not send me pages of information. Pick the most important and effective way to explain the problem and we can make this our problem and our solution together.

I have been in confusing relationships. Most of all I was in a 5 year relationship that really helped me in developing my intellect and sensitivities, which also played a huge role in discovering myself and those around me.

Chai Life Line; deals with special needs children

Bachelor of Arts in English Literature Certified teacher in Canada; recognized internationally