General Dating Questions/BAM guide to online dating release date

Question
Hi Dennis,

I was wondering when the BAM guide to online dating will be released? If you don’t know exactly when, do you have a range of dates when you think it will definitely be released by?

Thanks.

Answer
Hello Joe!

Thanks for asking!

At this point I don't have a target release date or even time frame. As you'd imagine this is a very complicated book to write! There are literally thousands of dating websites each with their own unique situations. Originally I was only going to deal with the top 10 but even that is changing quickly.

In the meantime I've been working with clients on reviewing their online profiles and helping to fix (tons and tons!) of problems while optimizing them to fit their real target markets. You probably wouldn't be shocked to hear that almost every profile I review actually is designed to attract the WRONG people! Specifically, the people who the poster does NOT want rather than the ones s/he does.

With this said however, I'm getting more requests for the book every week. It looks like I'm going to have to buckle down and get moving on it so stay tuned to the website (http://BeingAMan.com) for updates. Let's face it: online dating is getting MORE popular everyday - not less. At the very least you should be armed with the tools you need to be successful at it.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder