General Dating Questions/I am confused

Question
I am knowing this guy for more than a year. We got to know each other through family friend situation. I am 28 and he is 32. We are kind of have a friendship/ working relationship.
We are not living in the same town (we chat/talk almost everyday) but we meet once in a while, and the last time we met, we had sex and it was few months ago.
The problem is that, I can't really get the status of our relationship and since i don't want to ruin our working relationship, I never talked about it!!
Anyway I kind of get tired about this situation and We are going to meet for holidays and I don't want to have sex with him again if i know that there is nothing going on between us. How can i ask/know where i am standing in this relationship?

Thank you

Answer
Hello, Ani. Absolutely. You can ask this question in a calm manner, and if you don't start it as some kind of fight or accusation, you should be able to find out what he wants. Encourage him to be honest, and if casual sex and fun is all he wanted, it's fine if he shares that with you.

Thanks,

PH

General Dating Questions

PracticalHappiness.com