General Dating Questions/please help! its frustrating to deal with this everyday

First of all I wanted to let you know that I appreciate you taking your time to read, Thanks!
So, its about this guy that I like at university. we both are VERY good friends. I do quite well in most of my classes to so this year we decided to take all our classes together that way i would be able to help him. we did have a class together last year but we only talked occasionally (he was going through a breakup and i didnt really know him well enough to be there for him.) although i always liked him but since i knew he was involved I kept it to myself.
Anyway back to the question, I am frustrated since he is not asking me out or telling me how he feels. he is sending mixed signals! and its frustrating the crap out of me,
A few details might help you judge where we stand, so like i said earlier we have all our classes together at university so we are together almost all the time in university. He normally asks me to stay after class so tells me to take the same bus as him (I think because he wanted to hang out but I dont really know). I wanted him to know that i like very much and i care so bring him food (He's a food monster lol) he loves it and appreciates it every time i get him food, also i give him a ride almost 3 times a week when he doesn't have a car, he does care, this day after i had a 14 hour shift he took me out to a restaurant to eat at 12 oclock in the night just cause i said i didnt like what mommy made at home
but here is the thing he shows that he cares but I dont know what to think of it. We've had long conversations about what he'd or i'd want in future (in terms of family and children and also pets). he has told he about ALOT of things from his past his (pretty much everything important to him), about his parent, current things that are going on and also exs (that was a bit awkward for me but I listened and he mention it was important for him that i knew)
know its been more than 4 months that we've been so close and i am quite sure he knows I like him more than just a friend. and i REALLY dont wanna be the one asking him to date me. I want him to be the first.. but i am at a point where i just want to give up liking him soo much. I dont know what to do, i think i am sorta blurred since i like him so much i need an honest opinion. I sometimes feel that i am going out of my way to care for him but he is doing nothing back.
Thanks again so much for reading!

There is no much you can do to change him or make him more aggressive about asking you out, except giving hints that are more or less obvious. Use your creativity. You don't have to ask him out or use words like "date" etc... Instead, you can invite him to do something together and see if he makes a move while you are out. It could be as simple as coffee/walk or a movie, etc. I can't obviously know if he is too shy or if he is just not interested in you that way, but this is one way to find out how he feels about you.

General Dating Questions

Whether you are a man or a woman facing a challenge or an issue at any stage of your dating life or romantic interaction / relationship with your partner, I can provide you with specific, practical, and effective advice on the steps you can take to successfully deal with those challenges and build a dramatically better romantic life. Also, if any of the topics below are of a particular interest or concern to you - do not hesitate to contact me: Approaching and attracting people. Where and how to meet people. Buggest turn-ons and turn-offs for both sexes. Signs of attraction and lack of attraction early on and later in a relationship. Communication skills for creating attraction, effective flirting. Ideas for first date and subsequent dates. Self-esteem, confidence, fear of rejection, body language. Sexual and physical escalation. Dealing with break-ups / rejections. Preventing and dealing with problems in long-term relationships. I provide non-mainstream, unique, and proven to be effective advice that will shed light of truth and clear many of the common misconceptions about what makes a relationship work and what common challenges defeat relationships at any stage. To find out more about me go to

Sold over 50 audio programs on various dating issues ( I have come all the way from being single and not being able to meet women to having a wonderful girlfriend for over 3 and a half years after having an abundant dating experience prior to meeting her. I helped many of my male and female friends to literally transform their dating life through specific and practical advice after they experienced for themselves how useless the typical, popular advice is.

BA in Philosophy and JD.