General Dating Questions/Bf's parents problem

Question
I have been going out with my boyfriend for almost 2 years now.I am 22 years old and he is 29. I still live with my family and he lives on his own.

I have introduced him to my family after 2 to 3 months. However he has been coming at our home after approximately 9 months that we have been dating. Before dating this current boyfriend, I had 2 other boyfriends who they both introduced me to their family after a short period of time.

However the boyfriend I m going out with at the moment, still hasn't introduced me to his family. We talked about this matter a lot of times. I show him that I wish to meet his family, just like he met mine. However, he never ever arranged for us to meet. He knows I get upset every time he goes to visit his parents and doesn't ask me to join along. I do not know what to problem is. He had other girlfriends before me who he used to take at his mother's and eat altogether every Sunday lunch. His brothers also take their girlfriends/wives to their mother's. I cannot understand the reason why he s always making up excuses and each time I start to talk about it, he gets angry at me not to start again. =(

Most of the time I stay/sleep at his place, and it has been almost 2yrs now. So conclusion is we re in a quite serious relationship.

When I sometimes ask him what s the problem or why is it just me that he seems to take so long to introduce, he just calls me names and avoids the conversation. We don't talk about this matter a lot because I do not want to force him. We talk about it once or twice every 3 months maybe. But it's killing me not knowing what is the problem about me.

What shall I do?

Answer
After 2 years of going out he still hasn't introduced you to his family even though that would be the thing to do if he wanted them to know you were part of his life. And when you ask him why he gets defensive and attacks.

Have you two ever talked about marriage or even that you are dating exclusively?  My bet is that either something happened between him and his Mom and he doesn't want to feel pressured to commit to marriage or he is seeing someone else who he has already introduced to his Mom or wants his Mom to believe he is still seeing another woman who his mother approves of.

I don't think there is necessarily anything wrong with you, in fact your expectations seem pretty normal. I would ask yourself what you want from this relationship and where you want it to go. If you are seriously considering marriage as a possibility at some point with this guy I would ask him straight out where he thinks this going and if you don't get a straight answer that he is on the same page then move on. You are young and in the prime of your life, don't waste it in a relationship that is not going where you want it to go.  

General Dating Questions

Michael Hurst