General Dating Questions/Not sure what to do

Question
Hello Dr Neder

A few months ago, I was with a man on a casual basis and then it ended. We were together for about 6 months. I ended the relationship due to differences in interest with sex. He wanted way too much and I didn't.

At the time it ended, things were said in frustration, but nothing hurtful was said. It was more along the lines of don't contact me, i have nothing to say to you or let me be honest with you.
He also said that he still wanted to be with me if i was more open to him sexually.

We haven't been in contact for about 6 weeks. Then today he sent me a text to say happy lunar new year.

We politely talked about how we were doing.

Can I still contact him and how would be the best way to do this?
Is it wise to contact him again?

I'm not sure what to do now. I must admit, I still think about him every now and then.

Your help would be appreciated

Thanks

Answer
Hello!

Your parents were sure economical with letters having named you only "T"!

Unfortunately, you haven't told me anything I need to know to help you. If you can fill in the blanks I'll try to give you an answer:

* What has changed in 6 weeks that fixes the original problems? Are you now more sexually open?

* What do you want?

* Are you expecting HIM to change his expectations?

* What are/were his concerns with your sexuality? What issues do you have with your sexuality? What problems do you have about his sexuality?

T - I hope you didn't take this little break just to punish him. If you did, you're starting a downward spiral that you're not going to get out of and it's going to end badly - far worse than how it ended last time.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
818.334.8826
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder