General Dating Questions/Crush on Boss...HELP

I started at my current job a few years ago and we started off as friends and just giving each other advice and talking about whatever. We really got to know each other and now tell each other just about everything. We talk on the phone all the time and text a lot. He has a daughter who I absolutely LOVE and the three of us do things together a lot. He always makes comments that make me think he likes me like he'll say something about the sexual tension between us or tell me others in the office suggest we date. Then he will turn around and say things that make me think he isn't interested and we are just friends. It's gotten to the point where I think something needs to be said, but how can I tell if he likes me and if he does how can I let him know I'm interested as well (even though I'm sure he already knows)and become more than co-workers/friends? If he isn't interested in me how do I move on from him while still working with him?

It sounds like he definitely has romantic interest in you. He is likely hesitant because he is your boss, and that can have serious implications against his job. He may be sending mixed signals because he doesn't want anyone in your office to know what may be going on. You just need to sit down and have an honest conversation with him about it. It will be a relief for you both. My only caveat to you is to be aware that if you do pursue a romantic relationship with your boss and things go south (which odds say that they will at some point), it will be a very uncomfortable situation for you both to work at the same place. You may even have to quit or be fired. You have to consider these possibilities before you pursue this. I wish you the best of luck and take care.  

General Dating Questions

Mike Lamb

My expertise is in answering questions from men about dating women. I have a wealth of knowledge pertaining to nearly all facets of the dating world today. We all know that there are ways to be successful in dating, but what are they? I can answer that for you. I want to teach you how to find not just any woman who will date you, but the RIGHT woman who has long-term potential for a healthy relationship. That starts with how you act and treat women in the very beginning of the dating stages. I can teach how to get there and stay there for the duration of the relationship, on into marriage if that's where it leads. My aim is to teach you to respect yourselves as men first, to be gentlemen, and to change your life for the better. That is my passion. I want to support all good men in successful dating practices. I am not here to offer pick-up techniques or to help you get women into bed. My purpose is more noble than that. I cannot answer questions pertaining to psychology or psychological problems as these would best be addressed by a licensed mental health counselor.

For over a decade, I have dedicated myself to becoming a better man and to understanding women. This has led me to all sorts of seminars, training programs, books, etc. There is a wealth of information out there, but how much of it really is useful in real-world application? I have narrowed down the best and most-relevant information for men as it pertains to dating. This is information I have tested and learned in the real world from personal experiences and also gathered from the personal experiences of those closest to me.

The Doc Love Club

I am a Life Coach and hold a degree in Business Administration.