General Dating Questions/Is he interested?

Hi Dr Neder

I was hoping that you could give some advice or your opinion on this.

I met a guy while on a job and we exchanged email addresses and phone numbers, so that we could get to know one another.

After talking for about 1 week, he wanted to see me. He initially told me that he liked me. We made a 'date' and met at his place for coffee and then had only oral sex.

He continued to text and email me. We would meet on occasion (being once or twice a month) and have coffee and end up in bed together. We have known each other for about 6 months, but have had spent 4 times together

We have also showered together. we also seem to talk about most things, as he's very easy to get along with.

He told me that he was looking for the right woman, but wasn't sure who that was until he met her. as he continues to contact me or respond to me, I'm not sure if this means anything. Other wise, wouldn't he either ignore me or tell me to stop talking to him?

He also told me that he had a very busy job, so that was the reason why we met on a casual basis.

Whenever we spend time together or talk on the phone, it sounds like he is interested, but then I could be imagining this.

Does this sound like someone who is interested in me?

Hello T!

There's a lot about the story I don't know. Since you don't copy the previous exchanges I can't remember what we talked about in the past.

Generally if he continues toI contact you he's probably still interested. The question is interested in what? That's what I can't tell you without knowing more about the situation.

Best regards...

Dr.  Dennis W. Neder  

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

I'm able to answer any sort of question related to the approach, meeting people, dating, sex, relationships, break-ups, non-legal marriage and divorce questions, and anything in between. I've helped over 30,000 people with their individual issues. IMPORTANT: Please, PLEASE don't ask me, "what was he thinking..." or "why did he say..." types of questions! I DO NOT READ MINDS! There are 1,001 reasons why someone does what they do, says what they say or thinks what they think. If you *REALLY* want to know what they were thinking, saying or why they were acting that way - go ask them! Be sure to check out my FAQ's on my website at: You can email me directly at:

I am the author of the books "Being a Man in a Woman`s World I & II" and "1001 Places and Techniques to Meet Great Women" and 11 others. I`ve spent the last 20 years studying the art and science of every aspect of relationships, and have answered over 30,000 letters from readers all over the world. My main focus is men`s relationships with women, but I also have many female readers and answer questions for them regularly as well.

Doctor of Philosophy