General Dating Questions/Virginity

Question
Hello

I'm not sure if this is the right category.

If someone were to receive and give oral sex, and were to be fingered by someone, does that make the person still a virgin?

What is the true definition of a virgin and the true definition of losing one's virginity?

Thanks for answering this

Answer
Hello T!

The definition of virginity is never having had sexual intercourse. Specially, the insertion of one's penis into one's vagina.

Thus, according to the strict definition, exchanging oral sex, penetration with fingers and toys and even anal sex doesn't change a virgin into a non-virgin.

However, that's not really the end of the story.

While the definition itself is clear the practical application of the term and it's usage are not so much. Many people include any sexual act involving the genitals as relieving of one's virginity. So, at least in some cases, it depends on whom you talk to.

In my opinion, virginity is highly over-rated by many. The benefits of getting rid of that stigma to your health and future happiness far outweigh it's value.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
818.334.8826
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder