General Dating Questions/is he attracted to me?

Question
Hi. I have very little dating experience and am older-in my thirties. I am in my first sexual relationship. I do have a history of low self-esteem and still do sometimes. The same goes for anxiety. My question concerns whether my boyfriend is truly attracted to me or not. We have had sex a few times now, and each time, he has some alcohol beforehand. Enough to get a little buzzed.  I am wondering: Does this mean he is not attracted to me?  Since he drinks before sex.  (When he asked me out, he was sober.) He does enjoy the sex and is attentive and always wants to make sure I have my pleasure as well. If you could answer this I would greatly appreciate it. This is driving me crazy!

Answer
Interesting question. I don't think there is a way to know without asking him whether he drinks in order to feel more attracted to you before sex or whether he drinks because he has certain issues before sex that prevent him from relaxing enough and feeling comfortable enough with you. Asking him without making it confrontational and encouraging him to be honest is one way to find out.  

General Dating Questions

PracticalHappiness.com