General Dating Questions/Online Dating in College

Question
What do you think about online dating for college students? I'm a sophomore right now and thinking about trying it, (looking to date with long-term possible) but not sure if it's too desperate. Not sure if I should try it or not.

Answer
Hi Chris,

I'm a huge fan of online dating. It is all about giving yourself more dating options. Give it a try and see if you like it. The desperation stigma is disappearing as over 50 million people have tried online dating. Trust me, all your friends will be doing after they see you having success with it.

Here are a few tips so you don't waste your time with online dating:  Take some time with coming up with an original profile. Don't use the same old crap everyone else uses. Make sure you get really good pictures taken. Don't use the typical ones at a party with a beer in hand. Be active with approaching and responding to people. If you put in the effort you will be amazed how many amazing people will be interested in you.

I hope this helps.

Keith
200Dates.com

General Dating Questions

Keith Ouellette