General Dating Questions/dating a friend

Question
I invited a woman that I know but never been on a date with before to go to Las Vegas with me. I'm paying for all the expenses of course and told her we're going to share a hotel room together and she agreed we've never slept together or anything like that before but I'm attracted to her. At one point I was friends with her baby's father but they are no longer together. Do you think she likes me and wouldn't mind if something happened between us? Because I wouldn't think it's common for a woman to spend the night with a man she didn't like. What do you think?

Answer
Hello Elgin!

The first thing I have to wonder is why you'd invite a woman you don't know (romantically) to Vegas and pay for everything? You must think that if you spend enough she'll part her legs in appreciation.

Second, I have absolutely no idea what her interests in you are. You know her better than I do and you don't have any clue. Simply agreeing to go to Las Vegas and be taken care of financially doesn't indicate anything; at least not any romantic interest.

Many women are so arrogant that they actually believe you'd want them as a close friend, conversation partner and confidant - and you'd even pay them for the privilege. They also often believe that if things turned into more, they could easily shut you down - and most of them are right.

Further, with all the money you're saving her, she could use her OWN money to go see shows, take tours, check out events, meet new friends, etc., all as a way to not have to spend time specifically with you!

Elgin, there is so much wrong with this it makes my head spin! I think you need to re-think this plan.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder