General Dating Questions/distances

Question
hy-when you have never dated ever or even got the chance online or in real time-and know that you ever wont get any chance any time soon-apart from online dating how else do you date ?

how to date is very difficult question when -
-you dnt no any real girls
-you arent going to get any chances-
-no job and wont be anytime soon
-are 29
-never dated ever
-no girl around same age ever spoke to since high school-
-are suspect of online dating due to never done it yet as still questioning it
-are regualr looking and smart but no pretty boy model =
some other points are-
imagine u live in a place where there isnt chance of hitting on any and you know sure that it isnt going to change tomorrow or next year and has been like this for years-
not rich either so i cant gust fly away to other place-
no big deal?
-no big deal just try dating online and if u lose then try again?
yes it is a big deal then this -
-most reports in this site already got some starting point-
when try out for first go im suspicious of the online dateing -
-some other points are also=
so can ask you this wat wood u do if u had to live in some place and had-no car-no job=no hdtv??and u knew you werent for getting it anytime soon for sure???
this is the type of circumstance that exist for sure and it isnt going anytime soon -so with that out of view here then.
=how great is online dating?
bullet points used for condensing questions-
by

Answer
You don't have local girls to talk to or access to online girls? If neither than I guess there isn't much you can do, but if you can go to an online dating site than by all means setup a profile. I don't know how important a job is in Europe. I assume that is more of a cultural thing. I know in France money is kind of taboo and people don't talk about it, and the Italians are always on strike so they value free time more than gainful employment. I will assume things are different in Scotland. I hear the girls there are cute? I wasn't sure your exact question since it mostly was a bullet point presentation, but if you're asking if I suggest dating sites than my answer is yes. Give it a go, and take online pointers on how to write a profile. Less is more on profiles so it is best to focus on the good, and leave out the bad. Women in most cultures highly value confidence, so neglecting some details of your life should not be seen in your eyes as dishonest, but rather trival because they don't bother you to have them that way, and thus you can't be expected to care if some woman cares that you left it out.

General Dating Questions

James