General Dating Questions/On-line Dating

Question
Hello,
 This girl has expressed interest in my profile in this dating website; already I have sent her a message   .As I have never tried internet dating before:
1-HOW LONG SHOULD I EXCHANGE MESSAGES WITH HER ON-LINE BEFORE I ASK FOR HER NUMBER AND ASK HER OUT?
2-AND ALSO HOW OFTEN  SHOULD I SEND HER MESSAGES?

Thanks!

Answer
after a couple of days, ask her for her personal email so you don't have to go on the site to communicate with her; after a couple more days of that, tell her you'd like to share real voice; once on the phone, if the call goes well, ask to meet her..as to how often, depends..if she answers quickly, you can respond quickly; go at whatever pace she appears comfortable with..

General Dating Questions

Azure