General Dating Questions/confused

Question
I was having a conversation with someone who cares deeply for me and he said "don't settle less for men" what does that mean?

Answer
My card
My card  
Good morning Porsheer, hope all is well with you. Depending on your circumstances it can be a few things.

Do any of these apply?

If this guy is your platonic friend he is concerned, and just wants to see you make the right choices.

If its a guy you have been sort of seeing he might be alluding to the fact it should be him, your making as a choice. On the flip side that could also be him saying he isnt the right choice and is warning you.

If its a person your already in a relationship with then he's pushing you away and feels this isnt working.

Remember this all depends on the context of your conversation with this person, and circumstances.

Cleopatra Isis E.
Integrated Master Life Coach
www.ClearlyLively.com

General Dating Questions

Cleopatra Jade