General Dating Questions/confused

I was having a conversation with someone who cares deeply for me and he said "don't settle less for men" what does that mean?

My card
My card  
Good morning Porsheer, hope all is well with you. Depending on your circumstances it can be a few things.

Do any of these apply?

If this guy is your platonic friend he is concerned, and just wants to see you make the right choices.

If its a guy you have been sort of seeing he might be alluding to the fact it should be him, your making as a choice. On the flip side that could also be him saying he isnt the right choice and is warning you.

If its a person your already in a relationship with then he's pushing you away and feels this isnt working.

Remember this all depends on the context of your conversation with this person, and circumstances.

Cleopatra Isis E.
Integrated Master Life Coach

General Dating Questions

Cleopatra Jade

I can answer any question! As a Integrated Master Life coach I help clients overcome personal challenges with my expert advice (Dating, family, self-management, Personal development, stuck emotions, stress, relationships of all kinds, romantic, family or friendships.

Cleopatra Jade is the name traveling and enjoying life to the fullest is my game. -From NY, now living in the fabulous Las Vegas! -Photo blogging, pictures of life and scenery are my thing, so I suppose I don't need to get a hobby! -Intuitive Counselor since 2005- Certified Master Life Coach in 2013, specializing in relationship advice. -Uber & UberEats Brand Influencer/Ambassador, getting the word out about how much of an amazing company Uber is for their outstanding ride services and UberEats food delivery. I'm a candid chick with a zany/ sarcastic sense of humor, who enjoys making people laugh and having a great time- because it's what's needed in this crazy world. In other words, I am all about humor and honesty. I appreciate genuine and people who pull no punches because it lets everyone know where they stand in your life and vice versa. It's how I approach life, business, and the way I work with my clients. I believe that you can be a professional but still be yourself and let your hair down; there's no need to be a stiff shirt, just to give the immpression of being a business person- be authentic. My quote since college: "Why is there a pill for everything else and not the "self's" you know self-awareness, self-righteous, the self-absorb and self-diluted?! Think about it; this would cure most pain in the asses." -Cleopatra

Trained and Certified in the following : A.A.S Psychology -Master Life Coaching -Life Coaching -Relationship workshop Facilitator -Happiness Coaching -Life purpose Coaching -Life Goal Success Coaching -Nero-linguistic programing, -Intuitive counseling -Reiki healing.." -Cleopatra