General Dating Questions/another follow up

So Mike, as you advised, I ordered the book, and it is amazing! It makes me want to go back and see her all the time to rack up some points haha. Anyways, before I ever read the book, I know that giving a gift is a big no-no! Though, I was wondering, how about giving something as small as coffee? Reason being, she works tonight and we're stuck in this freezing blizzard in ny right now. I figured it would be a nice gesture if I brought her coffee or hot chocolate or is that still considered pushing it a bit much?

Good for you man on ordering the book. It is certainly a worthwhile investment. I'm so glad to hear you found it as amazing as I do! Keep reading it cover to cover 10 times to really absorb the material. You will get something new out of it each time you read it as your mind opens to new ideas.

In reference to your question about bringing her coffee, my gut instinct says NO. I know it seems (and is) a very nice, sweet gesture, but ONLY IF you were already her boyfriend. Otherwise, it's trying too hard IMO. Save those nice gestures for when you guys have gone on 10 amazing dates and are committed to one another. Especially since you are trying to back off from her right now, I would refrain. Just my two cents though.

Stay warm in that crazy blizzard out there!

General Dating Questions

Mike Lamb

My expertise is in answering questions from men about dating women. I have a wealth of knowledge pertaining to nearly all facets of the dating world today. We all know that there are ways to be successful in dating, but what are they? I can answer that for you. I want to teach you how to find not just any woman who will date you, but the RIGHT woman who has long-term potential for a healthy relationship. That starts with how you act and treat women in the very beginning of the dating stages. I can teach how to get there and stay there for the duration of the relationship, on into marriage if that's where it leads. My aim is to teach you to respect yourselves as men first, to be gentlemen, and to change your life for the better. That is my passion. I want to support all good men in successful dating practices. I am not here to offer pick-up techniques or to help you get women into bed. My purpose is more noble than that. I cannot answer questions pertaining to psychology or psychological problems as these would best be addressed by a licensed mental health counselor.

For over a decade, I have dedicated myself to becoming a better man and to understanding women. This has led me to all sorts of seminars, training programs, books, etc. There is a wealth of information out there, but how much of it really is useful in real-world application? I have narrowed down the best and most-relevant information for men as it pertains to dating. This is information I have tested and learned in the real world from personal experiences and also gathered from the personal experiences of those closest to me.

The Doc Love Club

I am a Life Coach and hold a degree in Business Administration.