General Dating Questions/Girlfriend giving blowjobs

Question
Hi. I'm currently in a relationship with a girl for 2 months. I had an ex with whom I had a relationship of 6 months. But then she left for another guy. My ex used to give me great blowjobs regularly which I absolutely loved. But the problem is my current girlfriend in not much interested in the sexual stuff, we just kiss sometimes. Sometimes, I really miss the blowjobs. I've never told her about it though, because I don't want to ruin the relationship or something. I love her too. But, sometimes I'm scared that I might cheat on her because I've gotten used to the blowjobs. So, what should I do? How should I approach this?

Answer
Hello, Harry.

I don't think there is anyone who can answer this question for you. Only you can decide how important this aspect of your relationship is and go from there. From my experience, however, when guys miss something sexually in a relationship, it's only a matter of time before it becomes a bigger issue and they move on to another girl, unless of course you are truly and madly in love.
Perhaps it's worth considering and bringing this up subtly. Perhaps you could ask her if there is anything you can do to make her more sexual. Perhaps she misses something to and is afraid to bring up. A little openness might just go a long way if brought up the right way.

Thanks,

PH

General Dating Questions

PracticalHappiness.com