General Dating Questions/older men and younger women

Hi Doc. I wondered what your thoughts are on why women seem to desire older men so much? By older I mean 10 years or more. I have some thoughts about it. One is that men dont really have a biological clock and can still be fertile in old age. Another is that older guys are thought of as having more experience, sexually and just with life in general. Im sure there is more to it though. What do you think? As an aside, younger man/older woman relationships seem much less common.

Hello Rob!

I don't know what you're asking me here. My "thoughts"? As in "do they/don't they"? As in "good/bad"? As in "why"?

Yes, many women prefer men who are older than they are.
Yes, sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad.
Yes, older women/younger men are far less common - although the media has worked it's ass off to promote the idea that it's common under the guise of "women can date just like men!" (Yay! Big deal! So what!?)

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

I'm able to answer any sort of question related to the approach, meeting people, dating, sex, relationships, break-ups, non-legal marriage and divorce questions, and anything in between. I've helped over 30,000 people with their individual issues. IMPORTANT: Please, PLEASE don't ask me, "what was he thinking..." or "why did he say..." types of questions! I DO NOT READ MINDS! There are 1,001 reasons why someone does what they do, says what they say or thinks what they think. If you *REALLY* want to know what they were thinking, saying or why they were acting that way - go ask them! Be sure to check out my FAQ's on my website at: You can email me directly at:

I am the author of the books "Being a Man in a Woman`s World I & II" and "1001 Places and Techniques to Meet Great Women" and 11 others. I`ve spent the last 20 years studying the art and science of every aspect of relationships, and have answered over 30,000 letters from readers all over the world. My main focus is men`s relationships with women, but I also have many female readers and answer questions for them regularly as well.

Doctor of Philosophy