General Dating Questions/older men and younger women

Question
Hi Doc. I wondered what your thoughts are on why women seem to desire older men so much? By older I mean 10 years or more. I have some thoughts about it. One is that men dont really have a biological clock and can still be fertile in old age. Another is that older guys are thought of as having more experience, sexually and just with life in general. Im sure there is more to it though. What do you think? As an aside, younger man/older woman relationships seem much less common.

Answer
Hello Rob!

I don't know what you're asking me here. My "thoughts"? As in "do they/don't they"? As in "good/bad"? As in "why"?

Yes, many women prefer men who are older than they are.
Yes, sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad.
Yes, older women/younger men are far less common - although the media has worked it's ass off to promote the idea that it's common under the guise of "women can date just like men!" (Yay! Big deal! So what!?)

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder