General Dating Questions/Opinion

Hi Dr Neder

I was wondering whether you could give me your opinion

I am seeing a very nice man at the moment and we seem to like each other a lot. We have made love twice already and on the second occasion, he told me that he 'really liked me and that there was something about me which he liked'. Each time we are together, he always tells me that we are right for each other and opens up more about himself as well, and I can feel it as well.

when a man says that 'he really likes you', what exactly does this mean?

Hello Jenny!

Really??? Why are you trying to "read into" some hidden meaning here? Jenny! Seriously!? We guys are clear and straightforward. We don't hide messages in overt statements, try to misdirect or obfuscate!

It means that he really likes you. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

I'm able to answer any sort of question related to the approach, meeting people, dating, sex, relationships, break-ups, non-legal marriage and divorce questions, and anything in between. I've helped over 30,000 people with their individual issues. IMPORTANT: Please, PLEASE don't ask me, "what was he thinking..." or "why did he say..." types of questions! I DO NOT READ MINDS! There are 1,001 reasons why someone does what they do, says what they say or thinks what they think. If you *REALLY* want to know what they were thinking, saying or why they were acting that way - go ask them! Be sure to check out my FAQ's on my website at: You can email me directly at:

I am the author of the books "Being a Man in a Woman`s World I & II" and "1001 Places and Techniques to Meet Great Women" and 11 others. I`ve spent the last 20 years studying the art and science of every aspect of relationships, and have answered over 30,000 letters from readers all over the world. My main focus is men`s relationships with women, but I also have many female readers and answer questions for them regularly as well.

Doctor of Philosophy