General Dating Questions/Opinion

Question
Hi Dr Neder

I was wondering whether you could give me your opinion

I am seeing a very nice man at the moment and we seem to like each other a lot. We have made love twice already and on the second occasion, he told me that he 'really liked me and that there was something about me which he liked'. Each time we are together, he always tells me that we are right for each other and opens up more about himself as well, and I can feel it as well.

when a man says that 'he really likes you', what exactly does this mean?

Thanks

Answer
Hello Jenny!

Really??? Why are you trying to "read into" some hidden meaning here? Jenny! Seriously!? We guys are clear and straightforward. We don't hide messages in overt statements, try to misdirect or obfuscate!

It means that he really likes you. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder