General Dating Questions/OR SO

Question
WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN IF SOMEONE YOU LOVE WILL BE WITH YOU SOON.BUT SHE HAS A LOT OF HURDLES AHEAD BEFORE IT WILL HAPPEN AND SHE SAYS "IT MAY TAKE 2 OR SO YEARS TO HAPPEN". HOW LONG IS THAT?

Answer
 www.ClearlyLively.com
www.ClearlyLively.com  
Good morning Abraham! Well when a person your dating says, that it might take them two years to be with you it can be numerous things. What I mean by that is there is a difference between legitimacy or  making excuses "lying" about their circumstances.

If they're going away to college for a few years, then that is understandable " Legitimate."

If its because they are going to prison, then okay makes sense why they have hurdles " Legitimate."

If its due to an illness that has a timeframe of two years " Legitimate."

If its just because they are paying off debt I can see it being stressful, but  "Excuse"

If its because they are claiming it will take them two years to be with you for any reason other than the first three " College, illness, jail", then its excuses and its time to move on.

Cleopatra Isis E.
Integrated Master LIfe Coach
www.ClearlyLively.com  

General Dating Questions

Cleopatra Jade