General Dating Questions/professional dating service

Hello Dr. Neder! Hope you are well.

I am a professional woman and am looking for a dating site that is better for professional women to meet professional and/or educated men.

Which sites do you recommend for me so I can meet a good assortment of men?

I am not looking for millionaires, I'm just looking for men with nice stable jobs in my area who aren't drama queens (err...kings)

I have used the free ones in the past, OkCupid and PlentyOfFish. POF was ok, I went on 7 dates. OKC I got about 30 dates off of. But problem was they lived very far from me and long distance is usually a problem. Also the men didn't seem too serious or too invested in me.

A friend of mine told me the paid ones were way better because the men were actually serious about finding a stable woman to settle down with and start a family, and since it was paid, the men were more easy going, better personalities, and tended to not be crazy or serial murderers (lol).

What do you feel?

What are some free sites you would suggest for me, and what are some paid sites you would suggest for me?

Yes I am 35 years old so I am looking for something serious, to settle down and be with one man, preferably.

Please let me know.

Thank you and regards.

Hello Tammie!

First, I generally don't recommend dating sites. They are a great way to waste a TON of time, money and resources. Further, you have to have specific skills to do well with them. Also, it depends on what you're looking for. Dating sites are far better ways to find sex partners than life partners.

With that said, two of the best (that I know of) are and

There is also a site that is free to join and look through but charges you to read or reply to messages. It's called "". It works by proposing date ideas and people can choose to like your idea from which you can meet.

Again, these are loss-leaders in my humble. It's far better to learn approach and attraction skills and work them in real life.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

I'm able to answer any sort of question related to the approach, meeting people, dating, sex, relationships, break-ups, non-legal marriage and divorce questions, and anything in between. I've helped over 30,000 people with their individual issues. IMPORTANT: Please, PLEASE don't ask me, "what was he thinking..." or "why did he say..." types of questions! I DO NOT READ MINDS! There are 1,001 reasons why someone does what they do, says what they say or thinks what they think. If you *REALLY* want to know what they were thinking, saying or why they were acting that way - go ask them! Be sure to check out my FAQ's on my website at: You can email me directly at:

I am the author of the books "Being a Man in a Woman`s World I & II" and "1001 Places and Techniques to Meet Great Women" and 11 others. I`ve spent the last 20 years studying the art and science of every aspect of relationships, and have answered over 30,000 letters from readers all over the world. My main focus is men`s relationships with women, but I also have many female readers and answer questions for them regularly as well.

Doctor of Philosophy