General Dating Questions/Question about dating.

Technically it's not a question, it's a request. Since you're a dating expert, can you please develop a questionnaire that can help you find out why you can't get a date? It would be multiple choice and would start from obvious questions like how often do you shower to less obvious questions such as "if you saw a pretty girl you really like, what would you say to her or what should I say on the first date. I'm tired of going around in circles trying to figure out why I can't get a date. Nobody I know cares enough to help me out and since girls don't ever explain why they reject you I need something that can help me figure out my problem myself. Make a separate questionnaire for Strait Men, Strait Women, Gays, and Lesbians since they all have different views of what attractiveness is. PLEASE DO THIS, it will make the world a much happier place. Thanks.

Hi Ross,

I appreciate your suggestion. If this were my full-time job, I would certainly look into doing something like that. However, due to time constraints, your best bet is to buy the book I recommend all the time to every guy I help. That book is called “The System” written by Doc Love. Go to his website, order the book and have your eyes opened to the dating world and female psychology. It truly is still to this day the best book I have found on dating, and I cannot recommend it enough. Set any ego or preconceived notions aside, read the book cover to cover at least 10 times to really absorb the information there. It will hopefully change your life as it did mine. Good luck!

General Dating Questions

Mike Lamb

My expertise is in answering questions from men about dating women. I have a wealth of knowledge pertaining to nearly all facets of the dating world today. We all know that there are ways to be successful in dating, but what are they? I can answer that for you. I want to teach you how to find not just any woman who will date you, but the RIGHT woman who has long-term potential for a healthy relationship. That starts with how you act and treat women in the very beginning of the dating stages. I can teach how to get there and stay there for the duration of the relationship, on into marriage if that's where it leads. My aim is to teach you to respect yourselves as men first, to be gentlemen, and to change your life for the better. That is my passion. I want to support all good men in successful dating practices. I am not here to offer pick-up techniques or to help you get women into bed. My purpose is more noble than that. I cannot answer questions pertaining to psychology or psychological problems as these would best be addressed by a licensed mental health counselor.

For over a decade, I have dedicated myself to becoming a better man and to understanding women. This has led me to all sorts of seminars, training programs, books, etc. There is a wealth of information out there, but how much of it really is useful in real-world application? I have narrowed down the best and most-relevant information for men as it pertains to dating. This is information I have tested and learned in the real world from personal experiences and also gathered from the personal experiences of those closest to me.

The Doc Love Club

I am a Life Coach and hold a degree in Business Administration.