General Dating Questions/Mixed signals

Question
Hi, I recently met a guy who I hit it off well with. We went out and talked all night and he said he was interested in getting to know me better. I just started dating again and I told him I was seeing other people until I found someone I was interested in. He thanked me for telling him and the date continued. He invited me over for dinner a few times and texted me everyday for about a week after meeting. The texts slowly went from 2-3 a day to 1 about every other day, and when I called him he never answered. I finally asked him was he ok and he said he had been dealing with some issues and he didn't mean to be distant. I asked him to let me know he needed space and he didn't say he did or didn't. I have since invited him to a few outings and he has not been able to attend due to prior engagements. I am frustrated because he has shown interest but the last few weeks I have hardly spoken to him. Of the guys I have met, he is the one I like the most. I don't know if I should wait for him to deal with his issues or just give up and move on. I had not texted him in 3 days and he texted me today telling me to have a good day. What gives?

Answer
Cleopatra Isis E. Integrated Master Life Coach www.ClearlyLively.com
Cleopatra Isis E. Inte  
Hello Kristen, hope your having a good day so far. It stinks when you like a person, it seems as though its going good, but then they slowly make an exit. I feel like this guy is making excuses for what ever reasons because he changed his mind about things. When you like someone no matter what is going on in your life, you will find a way to contact them, with that being said its best to move forward. Some people have a hard time being honest because they dont deal well with conformation which is cowardice. Luckily, its just the beginning stages instead of being months in a dating situation. If he decides to resurface decide what you want to do then, but for now keep living your life and dating the way you have.

Cleopatra Isis E.
Integrated Master Life Coach
www.ClearlyLively.com  

General Dating Questions

Cleopatra Jade