General Dating Questions/How many days should I wait for her to call me?

Hello Cleopatra ,how're you doing?
I gave my number to this girl who I met in the faculty( I don't have her number;I told her "let's get to know each other more"; she then asked for my number). I don't know whether she is really interested or not and because our faculty is small ,if I flirt with other girls in the faculty ,she will notice or her friends very likely will tell her.So ,as I find her really attractive,I have to wait and not to flirt with other girls in our faculty.

How many days should I wait for her to call me?

If a girl is interested , typically in how many days she would call?

I will really appreciate your great advice !

(I am 29 ,she is about 26 ).

Cleopatra Isis E. Integrated Master Life Coach
Cleopatra Isis E. Inte  
Hello Sia, hope you're having a good day. Depending on a girls personality most woman take time to call because they would like the guy chase them instead. I would say out of 20 women, there are 5 that will actually pick up the phone to call a guy they are interested in.

Also she only took, your number, and did not give you her's which means she is unsure about taking this somewhere "Dating" and needs to figure out how to approach this situation. I would either ask for her number, shoot her a text and go from there. Good luck Sia!

By Cleopatra Isis E.
Integrated Master Life Coach  

General Dating Questions

Cleopatra Jade

I can answer any question! As a Integrated Master Life coach I help clients overcome personal challenges with my expert advice (Dating, family, self-management, Personal development, stuck emotions, stress, relationships of all kinds, romantic, family or friendships.

Cleopatra Jade is the name traveling and enjoying life to the fullest is my game. -From NY, now living in the fabulous Las Vegas! -Photo blogging, pictures of life and scenery are my thing, so I suppose I don't need to get a hobby! -Intuitive Counselor since 2005- Certified Master Life Coach in 2013, specializing in relationship advice. -Uber & UberEats Brand Influencer/Ambassador, getting the word out about how much of an amazing company Uber is for their outstanding ride services and UberEats food delivery. I'm a candid chick with a zany/ sarcastic sense of humor, who enjoys making people laugh and having a great time- because it's what's needed in this crazy world. In other words, I am all about humor and honesty. I appreciate genuine and people who pull no punches because it lets everyone know where they stand in your life and vice versa. It's how I approach life, business, and the way I work with my clients. I believe that you can be a professional but still be yourself and let your hair down; there's no need to be a stiff shirt, just to give the immpression of being a business person- be authentic. My quote since college: "Why is there a pill for everything else and not the "self's" you know self-awareness, self-righteous, the self-absorb and self-diluted?! Think about it; this would cure most pain in the asses." -Cleopatra

Trained and Certified in the following : A.A.S Psychology -Master Life Coaching -Life Coaching -Relationship workshop Facilitator -Happiness Coaching -Life purpose Coaching -Life Goal Success Coaching -Nero-linguistic programing, -Intuitive counseling -Reiki healing.." -Cleopatra