General Dating Questions/ex

me and my ex broke up yesterday, he said he was going to have to keep hanging out with the guys more and more, and he was in the army so he said that it wasn't fair to me to have to go through all the times he would have to be away and it was to stressful for him to be thinking about me when hes gone. he told me everything he told me was true and he still had strong feelings for me but he felt like it was the best thing to do, what made me upset was he couldn't tell me face to face I saw him the previous night prior to breaking up and the last thing he said to me before he left my house was " I love you, i'll see you tomorrow" and it took me intitating us breaking up for him to finally get to the point to tell me he felt we were growing apart and we had different work schedules so he didn't know how to make it work. so a couple hours after he remade his dating profile, and this morning I found that he actually viewed my profile. why would he do that? I was really close with his family to even though I never met them but right away all of them deleted me at the same time on facebook they really liked me.

Cleopatra Isis E. Integrated Master Life Coach
Cleopatra Isis E. Inte  

Hello Samantha, hope all is well with you. Break up's really stink, and the ones that happen this way are confusing.  Its the questions of "How could he send mix signals?",And "Your asking yourself why would he do this?" Honestly, it sounds like this guy has checked out of the relationship for sometime, but was too afraid to say so. He took the cowards way out, and did it over message because he could not face you. I just feel he's not ready for a serious relationship. He is leading from a place of selfishness, and does not want responsibility. As for him being online I feel like its merely casual, and to get an ego boost, not for a new girlfriend. My advice is move forward, and give yourself a little time to heal.

Cleopatra Isis E.
Integrated Master Life Coach  

General Dating Questions

Cleopatra Jade

I can answer any question! As a Integrated Master Life coach I help clients overcome personal challenges with my expert advice (Dating, family, self-management, Personal development, stuck emotions, stress, relationships of all kinds, romantic, family or friendships.

Cleopatra Jade is the name traveling and enjoying life to the fullest is my game. -From NY, now living in the fabulous Las Vegas! -Photo blogging, pictures of life and scenery are my thing, so I suppose I don't need to get a hobby! -Intuitive Counselor since 2005- Certified Master Life Coach in 2013, specializing in relationship advice. -Uber & UberEats Brand Influencer/Ambassador, getting the word out about how much of an amazing company Uber is for their outstanding ride services and UberEats food delivery. I'm a candid chick with a zany/ sarcastic sense of humor, who enjoys making people laugh and having a great time- because it's what's needed in this crazy world. In other words, I am all about humor and honesty. I appreciate genuine and people who pull no punches because it lets everyone know where they stand in your life and vice versa. It's how I approach life, business, and the way I work with my clients. I believe that you can be a professional but still be yourself and let your hair down; there's no need to be a stiff shirt, just to give the immpression of being a business person- be authentic. My quote since college: "Why is there a pill for everything else and not the "self's" you know self-awareness, self-righteous, the self-absorb and self-diluted?! Think about it; this would cure most pain in the asses." -Cleopatra

Trained and Certified in the following : A.A.S Psychology -Master Life Coaching -Life Coaching -Relationship workshop Facilitator -Happiness Coaching -Life purpose Coaching -Life Goal Success Coaching -Nero-linguistic programing, -Intuitive counseling -Reiki healing.." -Cleopatra