General Dating Questions/ex

Question
me and my ex broke up about a week ago we didn't date that long just two and a half months. I think it was because he wanted to be single. he unfriended on facebook because I posted a status he didn't like and than after he unfriended me I posted a picture that said I look so good without you, and he texted me saying " I like how you post things like we meant absolutely nothing" and he told me he could never hate me, im still a great person, he'll always love me and never forget me" I told him I wanted to be friends, and he said " we still can, we just need a little time to not be jealous of eachother"  well a couple hours after we broke up I found out he made a dating website so I made one too, and he viewed it than I decided to delete it, but I got bored so I made it again, and he viewed it again, after he viewed it, he deleted his account. but than yesterday he made it again and viewed my site again. why would he keep doing that? and I have his hat I want to give back to him but I don't know whether I should contact him about it. he sometimes still comes into the gym I work at so it would be easy to just give it to him. should I go about contacting him after just a week of being broken up to try to be friends or should I wait a little longer?

Answer
Cleopatra Isis E. Integrated Master Life Coach www.ClearlyLively.com
Cleopatra Isis E. Inte  
Hello Samantha, hope you're having a good day so far. I honestly feel like he is viewing your account to be nosey in other words, see what you're up to on the dating site. As for contacting to give him the possessions he left I wouldn't. If he contacts you then have him pick up his hat,or you could mail it to him. That way you can move forward, and open yourself up for a relationship you deserve.

Cleopatra Isis E.
Integrated Master Life Coach
www.ClearlyLively.com  

General Dating Questions

Cleopatra Jade