General Dating Questions/My gut tells me we have a lot of chemistry

About three weeks ago I met this very beautiful girl outside of the library. I approached her but didn't try to "pick her up" using fake lines etc, I simply started talking about how quiet it was outside. Later on I told her I was on my way to a Christian singles meeting to learn how to dance. She inquired about it and after that we both parted ways. I didn't know if i would see her again. About two weeks later I saw her again, this time at another Christian group. When I came up to her I started teasing and bantering with her about not remembering my name. I was simply being lighthearted and she immediately opened up to me. She laughed and told me "I can't hear you its too loud in here", so she gathered her things and moved right in front of me so we could   talk. Now the interruptions; One of her friends came over and told her they were going outside, afterwards she and I resumed conversing. A few minutes later one of my friends came into the conversation; he asked questions like "How did you guys know each other?". He also asked her a bunch of questions and leaned into her when he couldn't hear her. When we resumed conversation with me and her he was just standing behind me saying nothing. I saw the look in her face and she seemed uncomfortable and quickly walked off. I wanted to tell the guy off, but I just played it cool. I'll try to make a move next week.

Hello Nathan!

Good story.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

I'm able to answer any sort of question related to the approach, meeting people, dating, sex, relationships, break-ups, non-legal marriage and divorce questions, and anything in between. I've helped over 30,000 people with their individual issues. IMPORTANT: Please, PLEASE don't ask me, "what was he thinking..." or "why did he say..." types of questions! I DO NOT READ MINDS! There are 1,001 reasons why someone does what they do, says what they say or thinks what they think. If you *REALLY* want to know what they were thinking, saying or why they were acting that way - go ask them! Be sure to check out my FAQ's on my website at: You can email me directly at:

I am the author of the books "Being a Man in a Woman`s World I & II" and "1001 Places and Techniques to Meet Great Women" and 11 others. I`ve spent the last 20 years studying the art and science of every aspect of relationships, and have answered over 30,000 letters from readers all over the world. My main focus is men`s relationships with women, but I also have many female readers and answer questions for them regularly as well.

Doctor of Philosophy