General Dating Questions/What women prefer

Hello, Ive been thinking about getting back into dating again. Thing is Im not good at breaking the ice and its been 6 years since I was last in a relationship, I went through a pretty bad break up at the time. It seems all people care about now a days is college and so forth, I feel that women would only consider going out with a guy that goes to college. Dont get me wrong education can be a good thing but college isnt for everyone, I honestly dont care much for college. I feel that if I end up taking someone out that goes to college would end up thinking "wow this guy isnt attending school, what a loser." Not to rank on education or anything but it seems like anyone that goes would end up judging people that chose not to go and end up thinking theyre too good for you. Is education an important quality women prefer in men? If it is then maybe its not worth it if thats all they care about.

Hi D,

It sounds to me like you’re looking for validation here. There is no one who can truly validate you but YOU. Validation is an inside job, meaning it has to come from within. If you are totally confident in who you are, what you offer, and what you bring to the table, then no woman (worthy of dating and on into a committed relationship) will care whether or not you attended college. I actually agree with you that college is indeed not for everyone. In fact, it can be a complete waste of time and money! There are countless examples out there of self-made millionaires who never attended college. That should be proof enough for you.

So, your work is going to be removing the deep-rooted internal issue you have that all women will only date a guy that has attended college. Realize that this is a self-imposed limitation and nothing more. Get to work on having a solid foundation that no woman can resist regardless of your educational background. Good luck my friend!

General Dating Questions

Mike Lamb

My expertise is in answering questions from men about dating women. I have a wealth of knowledge pertaining to nearly all facets of the dating world today. We all know that there are ways to be successful in dating, but what are they? I can answer that for you. I want to teach you how to find not just any woman who will date you, but the RIGHT woman who has long-term potential for a healthy relationship. That starts with how you act and treat women in the very beginning of the dating stages. I can teach how to get there and stay there for the duration of the relationship, on into marriage if that's where it leads. My aim is to teach you to respect yourselves as men first, to be gentlemen, and to change your life for the better. That is my passion. I want to support all good men in successful dating practices. I am not here to offer pick-up techniques or to help you get women into bed. My purpose is more noble than that. I cannot answer questions pertaining to psychology or psychological problems as these would best be addressed by a licensed mental health counselor.

For over a decade, I have dedicated myself to becoming a better man and to understanding women. This has led me to all sorts of seminars, training programs, books, etc. There is a wealth of information out there, but how much of it really is useful in real-world application? I have narrowed down the best and most-relevant information for men as it pertains to dating. This is information I have tested and learned in the real world from personal experiences and also gathered from the personal experiences of those closest to me.

The Doc Love Club

I am a Life Coach and hold a degree in Business Administration.