General Dating Questions/Boys

Question
So I used to have a big crush in this guy that went to my middle school ad he knew about it but didn't like me back and didn't like to talk to me and basically avoided me the last year of middle school. But now tht we go to different schools he followed me on social media an texts me and wants to hang out and stuff. We had a class reunion thing and we talked some.

What's going on??  What did I do to make him so interested??

Answer
Hello Kelly!

Oh, I get it. You think I can see into the past. Hmmm...ok then, let me check my crystal ball...

Kelly, really? I have absolutely no idea what "you did". Maybe it wasn't you at all. Maybe he just grew up a little bit.

What does any of that matter? GO TALK TO HIM ALREADY!!!!

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder